Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Hall County

  •   State: 
    Nebraska
      County: 
    Hall County
      Zips: 
    68802
    68824
    68810
    68832
    68883
    68801
    68803
      Coordinates: 
    40.87257163737104, -98.50217400008627
      Area total: 
    552.14 sq. mi., 1430.05 sq. km, 353372.16 acres
      Area land: 
    546.39 sq. mi., 1415.15 sq. km, 349690.24 acres
      Area water: 
    5.75 sq. mi., 14.90 sq. km, 3681.92 acres
      Established: 
    1858
      Capital seat: 

    Grand Island
    Address: 121 S Pine St
    County Administration Building
    Grand Island, NE 68801-6002
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Hall County, Nebraska, United States

  •   Population: 
    62,895; Population change: 7.32% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    115 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,336
      Households: 
    21,367
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.80% per 32,030 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.84%
      GDP: 
    $3.30 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Hall County's population of Nebraska of 27,117 residents in 1930 has increased 2,32-fold to 62,895 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.21% female residents and 49.79% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.98% in Hall County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 38.02% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.98% in Hall County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 38.02% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    25,159 residential units of which 94.62% share occupied residential units.

    16.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Hall County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.06% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.20% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.26% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.11% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Hall County, Nebraska 62.62% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.43% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.96% are vacant.

  • The 83.30% of the population in Hall County, Nebraska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 61.010%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 36.930%) of those eligible to vote in Hall County, Nebraska.

Skyline of Hall County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Buttonwood Golf Course

600 Trimmer Rd, Spencerport, NY 14559

Creekside Golf Club

6250 Club House Dr SE, Salem, OR 97306

K 2 Golf

3422 Bridgefield Dr, Lakeland, FL 33803

Saint's Golf

16706 Oak Park Ave, Tinley Park, IL 60477

Whiteford Valley Golf Club

7980 Beck Rd, Ottawa Lake, MI 49267

Landscape of Nebraska