Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Ocean County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Ocean County
      Zips: 
    08758
    08756
    08742
    08731
    08754
    08739
    08738
    08740
    08008
    08741
    08050
    08732
    08742
    08006
    08752
    08092
    08733
    08008
    08735
    08758
    08087
    08005
    08008
    08757
    08759
    08722
    08734
    08008
    08087
    08533
    08751
    08759
    08008
    08005
    08742
    08050
    08721
    08742
    08731
    08755
    08724
    08527
    08723
    08753
    08701
      Coordinates: 
    39.865932409351046, -74.2499160270928
      Area total: 
    914.84 sq. mi., 2369.41 sq. km, 585495.04 acres
      Area land: 
    628.34 sq. mi., 1627.39 sq. km, 402136.32 acres
      Area water: 
    286.50 sq. mi., 742.03 sq. km, 183358.72 acres
      Established: 
    1850
      Capital seat: 

    Toms River
    Address: 101 Hooper Ave
    County Administration Building
    Toms River, NJ 08753-7605
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Ocean County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    637,229; Population change: 10.52% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,014 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $57,284
      Households: 
    226,089
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.50% per 278,413 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $18.51 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Ocean County's population of New Jersey of 33,069 residents in 1930 has increased 19,27-fold to 637,229 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.07% female residents and 47.93% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.99% in Ocean County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 39.01% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.99% in Ocean County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 39.01% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    294,429 residential units of which 81.11% share occupied residential units.

    34.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Ocean County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.78% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.64% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.95% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.60% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Ocean County, New Jersey 67.53% are owner-occupied homes, another 13.64% are rented apartments, and the remaining 18.83% are vacant.

  • The 49.68% of the population in Ocean County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.430%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 40.070%) of those eligible to vote in Ocean County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Ocean County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Burke Lake Golf Center

6915 Ox Rd, Fairfax Station, VA 22039

Crazy Gatorland Carts Golf Cart Rentals, Service/Sales

12275 SE 72nd Terrace Rd, Belleview, FL 34420

Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club

1 Lake Winnipesaukee Dr, New Durham, NH 03855

Golf Galaxy

1025 Woodruff Rd Ste F103, Greenville, SC 29607

Waldorf Astoria Golf Club

14224 Bonnet Creek Resort Ln, Orlando, FL 32821

Landscape of New Jersey