Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Union County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Union County
      Zips: 
    07061
    07091
    07061
    07207
    07902
    07062
    07036
    07206
    07063
    07063
    07088
    07062
    07023
    07027
    07204
    07206
    07974
    07060
    07203
    07092
    07922
    07033
    07205
    07208
    07060
    07066
    07202
    07076
    07081
    07065
    07016
    07201
    07090
    07901
    07036
    07083
      Coordinates: 
    40.65993247280737, -74.30822401654441
      Area total: 
    105.49 sq. mi., 273.22 sq. km, 67512.96 acres
      Area land: 
    102.77 sq. mi., 266.16 sq. km, 65770.24 acres
      Area water: 
    2.72 sq. mi., 7.05 sq. km, 1742.72 acres
      Established: 
    1857
      Capital seat: 

    Elizabeth
    Address: 10 Elizabethtown Plaza
    County Administration Building
    Elizabeth, NJ
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Union County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    575,345; Population change: 7.24% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    5593.5 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $64,229
      Households: 
    183,480
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.90% per 276,211 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $35.94 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Union County's population of New Jersey of 305,209 residents in 1930 has increased 1,89-fold to 575,345 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.33% female residents and 48.67% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.04% in Union County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 43.96% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.04% in Union County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 43.96% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    209,908 residential units of which 95.46% share occupied residential units.

    31.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Union County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    70.63% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.67% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 10.53% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.36% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Union County, New Jersey 57.72% are owner-occupied homes, another 36.69% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.59% are vacant.

  • The 62.34% of the population in Union County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 35.410%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 63.580%) of those eligible to vote in Union County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Union County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Little Big Horn Golf Club

5179 E Old Rd 30, Pierceton, IN 46562

Holden Beach Driving Range

2355 Holden Beach Rd SW, Supply, NC 28462

Grapevine Golf Course

3800 Fairway Dr, Grapevine, TX 76051

Broken Arrow Family Golf Center

7401 S 209th E Ave, Broken Arrow, OK 74014

Eagle's Nest Country Club

12801 Stone Hill Rd, Phoenix, MD 21131

Landscape of New Jersey