Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bernalillo County

  •   State: 
    New Mexico
      County: 
    Bernalillo County
      Zips: 
    87119
    87187
    87196
    87151
    87153
    87194
    87195
    87198
    87197
    87184
    87191
    87154
    87022
    87176
    87190
    87192
    87199
    87125
    87193
    87181
    87101
    87116
    87117
    87114
    87047
    87131
    87008
    87107
    87059
    87122
    87104
    87121
    87123
    87105
    87120
    87113
    87114
    87108
    87112
    87111
    87106
    87107
    87102
    87109
    87110
      Coordinates: 
    35.05135537784395, -106.67019975991914
      Area total: 
    1167.38 sq. mi., 3023.49 sq. km, 747121.28 acres
      Area land: 
    1161.26 sq. mi., 3007.65 sq. km, 743205.12 acres
      Area water: 
    6.12 sq. mi., 15.85 sq. km, 3916.16 acres
      Established: 
    1852
      Capital seat: 

    Albuquerque
    Address: 415 Silver Avenue SW
    Albuquerque, NM 87102-2111
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bernalillo County, New Mexico, United States

  •   Population: 
    676,444; Population change: 2.09% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    583 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,780
      Households: 
    260,783
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.10% per 330,645 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.87%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
      GDP: 
    $34.27 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bernalillo County's population of New Mexico of 45,430 residents in 1930 has increased 14,89-fold to 676,444 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.98% female residents and 49.02% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.05% in Bernalillo County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 46.95% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.05% in Bernalillo County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 46.95% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    299,451 residential units of which 93.27% share occupied residential units.

    23.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Bernalillo County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.13% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.08% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.35% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.86% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bernalillo County, New Mexico 60.26% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.07% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.66% are vacant.

  • The 53.15% of the population in Bernalillo County, New Mexico who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 38.670%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 60.030%) of those eligible to vote in Bernalillo County, New Mexico.

Skyline of Bernalillo County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Harpeth Hills Golf Course

2424 Old Hickory Blvd, Nashville, TN 37221

Tunxis Country Club

87 Town Farm Rd, Farmington, CT 06032

O'Darcy Mountain View Golf Center

4064 Mountain View St, Gastonia, NC 28056

Roselle Golf Club Main Office

417 Raritan Rd, Roselle, NJ 07203

Etowah's Reach Clubhouse

11 St Andrews Dr, Etowah, NC 28729

Landscape of New Mexico