Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Doña Ana County

  •   State: 
    New Mexico
      County: 
    Doña Ana County
      Zips: 
    88013
    87941
    88024
    87936
    88027
    88033
    88052
    87940
    88054
    88032
    88004
    88002
    88048
    88072
    88044
    88003
    88047
    88046
    87937
    88063
    88008
    88021
    88012
    88007
    88011
    88005
    88001
      Coordinates: 
    32.352647605693605, -106.83272121134276
      Area total: 
    3814.98 sq. mi., 9880.75 sq. km, 2441587.20 acres
      Area land: 
    3808.19 sq. mi., 9863.16 sq. km, 2437240.96 acres
      Area water: 
    6.79 sq. mi., 17.59 sq. km, 4346.24 acres
      Established: 
    1852
      Capital seat: 

    Las Cruces
    Address: 845 N Motel Blvd
    County Government Center
    Las Cruces, NM 88007-8100
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Doña Ana County, New Mexico, United States

  •   Population: 
    219,561; Population change: 4.94% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    58 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $35,927
      Households: 
    70,979
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.30% per 97,153 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.12%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
      GDP: 
    $6.86 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Doña Ana County's population of New Mexico of 27,455 residents in 1930 has increased 8-fold to 219,561 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.49% female residents and 49.51% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.46% in Doña Ana County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 44.54% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.46% in Doña Ana County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 44.54% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    89,804 residential units of which 91.72% share occupied residential units.

    23.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Doña Ana County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.30% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.70% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.46% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.51% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Doña Ana County, New Mexico 61.74% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.60% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.67% are vacant.

  • The 75.18% of the population in Doña Ana County, New Mexico who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.510%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.140%) of those eligible to vote in Doña Ana County, New Mexico.

Skyline of Doña Ana County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

R a's Golf

5620 Bethania Rd, Pfafftown, NC 27040

Indian Springs Golf Club

79-940 Westward Ho Dr, Indio, CA 92201

Meadows Family Golf Center

2121 W Shawnee Rd, Baroda, MI 49101

Rosedale GOLF Course Maintenance

8678 54th Ave Cir E, Bradenton, FL 34211

Augusta ATV

16 Rest Master Ln, North Augusta, SC 29860

Landscape of New Mexico