Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Valencia County

  •   State: 
    New Mexico
      County: 
    Valencia County
      Zips: 
    87060
    87023
    87002
    87042
    87068
    87002
    87031
      Coordinates: 
    34.715457960102334, -106.8090624032115
      Area total: 
    1067.81 sq. mi., 2765.61 sq. km, 683398.40 acres
      Area land: 
    1066.74 sq. mi., 2762.85 sq. km, 682716.16 acres
      Area water: 
    1.07 sq. mi., 2.76 sq. km, 682.24 acres
      Established: 
    1852
      Capital seat: 

    Los Lunas
    Address: PO BOX 1119
    County Courthouse
    Los Lunas, NM 87031-1119
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Valencia County, New Mexico, United States

  •   Population: 
    76,205; Population change: -0.48% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    71 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $38,751
      Households: 
    25,426
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.20% per 30,167 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.19%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
      GDP: 
    $1.38 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Valencia County's population of New Mexico of 10,607 residents in 1930 has increased 7,18-fold to 76,205 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.96% female residents and 51.04% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.10% in Valencia County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 40.90% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.10% in Valencia County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 40.90% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    29,929 residential units of which 92.74% share occupied residential units.

    33.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Valencia County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.19% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.65% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.18% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.83% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Valencia County, New Mexico 78.40% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.77% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.84% are vacant.

  • The 54.50% of the population in Valencia County, New Mexico who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.450%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.170%) of those eligible to vote in Valencia County, New Mexico.

Skyline of Valencia County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Woodys Beach Rentals

208 Atlantic Ave, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576

Myers Park Country Club

2415 Roswell Ave, Charlotte, NC 28209

Johns Golf Cars Inc

1219 North Carolina Hwy 58, Cape Carteret, NC 28584

Buffalo Junction Driving Range

4250 Co Rd 105, Oxford, FL 34484

Holly Hills Country Club

5502 Mussetter Rd, Ijamsville, MD 21754

Landscape of New Mexico