Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Dutchess County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Dutchess County
      Zips: 
    12533
    12512
    12537
    12512
    12602
    12510
    12507
    12511
    12537
    12506
    12527
    12604
    12571
    12574
    12504
    12585
    12592
    12514
    12531
    12603
    12582
    12578
    12581
    12594
    12583
    12580
    12570
    12501
    12522
    12567
    12546
    12569
    12540
    12545
    12564
    12538
    12571
    12508
    12572
    12533
    12524
    12590
    12603
    12601
      Coordinates: 
    41.76516347660332, -73.7428576370818
      Area total: 
    825.35 sq. mi., 2137.63 sq. km, 528221.44 acres
      Area land: 
    795.65 sq. mi., 2060.72 sq. km, 509215.36 acres
      Area water: 
    29.70 sq. mi., 76.91 sq. km, 19006.08 acres
      Established: 
    1683
      Capital seat: 

    Poughkeepsie
    Address: 22 Market St
    County Office Building
    Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-3222
    Governing Body: Legislature with 25 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Dutchess County, New York, United States

  •   Population: 
    295,911; Population change: -0.53% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    372 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $66,868
      Households: 
    104,342
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.70% per 142,061 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.13%
      Income taxes: 
    6.85%
      GDP: 
    $12.80 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Dutchess County's population of New York of 105,462 residents in 1930 has increased 2,81-fold to 295,911 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.98% female residents and 50.02% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.71% in Dutchess County, New York are married and the remaining 40.29% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.71% in Dutchess County, New York are married and the remaining 40.29% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    122,009 residential units of which 91.74% share occupied residential units.

    31.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Dutchess County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.43% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.68% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 4.11% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.32% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Dutchess County, New York 64.61% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.45% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.94% are vacant.

  • The 56.07% of the population in Dutchess County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.070%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.710%) of those eligible to vote in Dutchess County, New York.

Skyline of Dutchess County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Southern Cart Works

209 N Dixie Ave, Fruitland Park, FL 34731

Butternut Farm Golf Club

115 Wheeler Rd, Stow, MA 01775

Sunny Hill Golf & Recreation Inc

3734 Sunnybrook Rd, Kent, OH 44240

Eldorado Country Club

46000 Fairway Dr, Indian Wells, CA 92210

Feel Golf Co Inc

510 Central Park Dr, Sanford, FL 32771

Landscape of New York