Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Suffolk County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Suffolk County
      Zips: 
    11776
    11707
    11733
    11973
    11969
    11970
    11704
    11782
    11749
    11706
    11706
    11776
    11901
    11933
    11956
    11960
    11743
    11972
    11768
    11939
    11948
    11798
    11957
    11962
    06390
    11717
    11739
    11965
    11743
    11972
    11958
    11947
    11720
    11931
    11770
    11955
    11789
    11977
    11718
    11719
    11975
    11941
    11796
    11724
    11964
    11786
    11942
    11961
    11715
    11959
    11930
    11951
    11721
    11940
    11752
    11976
    11798
    11933
    11935
    11950
    11980
    11779
    11769
    11794
    11705
    11949
    11952
    11792
    11944
    11740
    11932
    11953
    11713
    11742
    11766
    11971
    11954
    11703
    11746
    11767
    11934
    11778
    11755
    11738
    11754
    11772
    11764
    11978
    11963
    11727
    11730
    11751
    11749
    11967
    11784
    11946
    11726
    11720
    11780
    11722
    11790
    11782
    11795
    11702
    11717
    11777
    11763
    11768
    11776
    11731
    11937
    11741
    11733
    11701
    11704
    11968
    11757
    11772
    11725
    11746
    11901
    11716
    11779
    11729
    11787
    11788
    11706
    11747
    11743
      Coordinates: 
    40.94044992274997, -72.6852777805289
      Area total: 
    2373.14 sq. mi., 6146.39 sq. km, 1518807.04 acres
      Area land: 
    911.81 sq. mi., 2361.57 sq. km, 583556.48 acres
      Area water: 
    1461.33 sq. mi., 3784.83 sq. km, 935250.56 acres
      Established: 
    1683
      Capital seat: 

    Riverhead
    Address: 300 Center Dr
    County Center
    Riverhead, NY 11901-3393
    Governing Body: Legislature with 18 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Suffolk County, New York, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,525,920; Population change: 2.18% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,675 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $83,442
      Households: 
    483,725
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.50% per 764,564 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.63%
      Income taxes: 
    6.85%
      GDP: 
    $82.54 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Suffolk County's population of New York of 161,055 residents in 1930 has increased 9,47-fold to 1,525,920 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.73% female residents and 49.27% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.53% in Suffolk County, New York are married and the remaining 39.47% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.53% in Suffolk County, New York are married and the remaining 39.47% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    578,940 residential units of which 89.28% share occupied residential units.

    33.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Suffolk County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.72% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.95% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 6.69% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.67% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Suffolk County, New York 70.97% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.06% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.97% are vacant.

  • The 65.41% of the population in Suffolk County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.530%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.530%) of those eligible to vote in Suffolk County, New York.

Skyline of Suffolk County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Golf Zone

6511 Braddock Rd, Alexandria, VA 22312

Gulf Carts Plus

22401 Miflin Rd, Foley, AL 36535

Rick's Beach Rentals

17620 Termini-San Luis Pass Rd, Galveston, TX 77554

Beeches Golf Club

09601 68th St, South Haven, MI 49090

The Stanwich Club

888 North Street, Greenwich, Connecticut 06831

Landscape of New York