Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Brunswick County

  •   State: 
    North Carolina
      County: 
    Brunswick County
      Zips: 
    28452
    28404
    28451
    28451
    28459
    28451
    28461
    28462
    28467
    28479
    28420
    28468
    28470
    28422
    28465
    28467
    28462
    28469
    28470
    28451
    28461
      Coordinates: 
    34.03887554573737, -78.22740733657888
      Area total: 
    1049.54 sq. mi., 2718.30 sq. km, 671707.52 acres
      Area land: 
    849.19 sq. mi., 2199.40 sq. km, 543483.52 acres
      Area water: 
    200.35 sq. mi., 518.90 sq. km, 128224.00 acres
      Established: 
    1764
      Capital seat: 

    Bolivia
    Address: PO BOX 249
    County Courthouse
    Bolivia, NC 28422-0249
    Governing Body: County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Brunswick County, North Carolina, United States

  •   Population: 
    136,693; Population change: 27.24% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    161 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,189
      Households: 
    46,078
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.80% per 52,246 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.75%
      Income taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $4.08 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Brunswick County's population of North Carolina of 15,818 residents in 1930 has increased 8,64-fold to 136,693 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.27% female residents and 48.73% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.43% in Brunswick County, North Carolina are married and the remaining 34.57% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.43% in Brunswick County, North Carolina are married and the remaining 34.57% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    88,330 residential units of which 69.62% share occupied residential units.

    26.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Brunswick County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.54% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.62% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.58% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.50% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Brunswick County, North Carolina 48.81% are owner-occupied homes, another 10.28% are rented apartments, and the remaining 40.91% are vacant.

  • The 31.48% of the population in Brunswick County, North Carolina who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.460%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 40.550%) of those eligible to vote in Brunswick County, North Carolina.

Skyline of Brunswick County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Waikele Country Club

94-200 Paioa Pl, Waipahu, HI 96797

Sulphur Springs Country Club

511 Country Club Road, Sulphur Springs, TX 75482

Fresh Meadow Country Club

255 Lakeville Rd, Lake Success, NY 11020

Indian River Golf Cars

26246 Kathy's Way, Millsboro, DE 19966

Wagner Country Club

Brandon, MN 56315

Landscape of North Carolina