Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Butler County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Butler County
      Zips: 
    45004
    45011
    45018
    45071
    45055
    45061
    45062
    45015
    45063
    45014
    45064
    45014
    45011
    45053
    45069
    45011
    45067
    45044
    45015
    45050
    45042
    45056
    45044
    45013
    45011
    45014
    45069
      Coordinates: 
    39.43862767256621, -84.5756254057645
      Area total: 
    470.03 sq. mi., 1217.36 sq. km, 300817.28 acres
      Area land: 
    466.53 sq. mi., 1208.30 sq. km, 298578.56 acres
      Area water: 
    3.50 sq. mi., 9.06 sq. km, 2238.72 acres
      Established: 
    1803
      Capital seat: 

    Hamilton
    Address: 315 High St
    County Administration Bldg.
    Hamilton, OH 45011-6056
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Butler County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    390,357; Population change: 6.04% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    837 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $54,389
      Households: 
    136,625
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.20% per 194,077 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.25%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $20.15 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Butler County's population of Ohio of 114,084 residents in 1930 has increased 3,42-fold to 390,357 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.07% female residents and 48.93% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.09% in Butler County, Ohio are married and the remaining 39.91% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.09% in Butler County, Ohio are married and the remaining 39.91% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    153,741 residential units of which 94.42% share occupied residential units.

    25.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Butler County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.10% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.81% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.92% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.51% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Butler County, Ohio 67.88% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.16% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.97% are vacant.

  • The 36.81% of the population in Butler County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 60.520%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 37.940%) of those eligible to vote in Butler County, Ohio.

Skyline of Butler County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Emerald Coast Golf Center

13913 Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City Beach, FL 32413

Red Mountain Ranch Pro Shop

6425 E Teton Cir, Mesa, AZ 85215

Midwest Golf Course Owners

8030 Old Cedar Ave S, Bloomington, MN 55425

Republic Golf Club Maintenance

7413 SE Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78222

Golf Car Ranch Holly Lake

3490 S Farm To Market Rd 2869, Hawkins, TX 75765

Landscape of Ohio