Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lucas County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Lucas County
      Zips: 
    43434
    43657
    43659
    43660
    43699
    43603
    43697
    43635
    43547
    43601
    43615
    43504
    43606
    43610
    43412
    43542
    43620
    43571
    43566
    43611
    43608
    43609
    43605
    43607
    43617
    43613
    43616
    43528
    43614
    43612
    43606
    43615
    43560
    43623
    43604
    43537
      Coordinates: 
    41.68419067194023, -83.46827474333395
      Area total: 
    595.84 sq. mi., 1543.21 sq. km, 381336.32 acres
      Area land: 
    339.66 sq. mi., 879.70 sq. km, 217379.20 acres
      Area water: 
    256.18 sq. mi., 663.51 sq. km, 163957.12 acres
      Established: 
    1835
      Capital seat: 

    Toledo
    Address: One Goverment Center, Suite 800
    Carlson Library
    Toledo, OH 43604-2259
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Lucas County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    431,279; Population change: -2.38% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,270 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,511
      Households: 
    179,011
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.40% per 209,345 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.75%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $24.56 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lucas County's population of Ohio of 347,709 residents in 1930 has increased 1,24-fold to 431,279 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.60% female residents and 48.40% male residents live in as of 2020, 52.15% in Lucas County, Ohio are married and the remaining 47.85% are single population.

    As of 2020, 52.15% in Lucas County, Ohio are married and the remaining 47.85% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    200,147 residential units of which 90.88% share occupied residential units.

    22.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Lucas County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.46% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.90% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.75% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.00% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lucas County, Ohio 59.51% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.71% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.78% are vacant.

  • The 46.24% of the population in Lucas County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 33.430%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 64.800%) of those eligible to vote in Lucas County, Ohio.

Skyline of Lucas County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Rockland Golf Club

606 Old County Rd, Rockland, ME 04841

Martin Golf

502 Air Park Rd, Tupelo, MS 38801

Crandall Creek Golf Club

359 Rd East 85, Ogallala, NE 69153

Wildar Golf Carts and Trailers

3500 S US Hwy 1, Fort Pierce, FL 34982

First Tee Of The Lowcountry

151 Gumtree Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926

Landscape of Ohio