Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bryan County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Bryan County
      Zips: 
    74721
    74747
    74702
    74720
    74701
    74741
    74723
    74731
    74726
    73449
    74729
    74733
    74730
    74701
      Coordinates: 
    33.96224059421087, -96.25976238231391
      Area total: 
    943.66 sq. mi., 2444.06 sq. km, 603940.48 acres
      Area land: 
    904.24 sq. mi., 2341.98 sq. km, 578714.88 acres
      Area water: 
    39.42 sq. mi., 102.08 sq. km, 25225.60 acres
      Established: 
    1907
      Capital seat: 

    Durant
    Address: 323 W Evergreen St
    County Courthouse
    Durant, OK 74701-4741
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bryan County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    46,067; Population change: 8.61% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    51 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $35,932
      Households: 
    16,030
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.10% per 22,473 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $1.48 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bryan County's population of Oklahoma of 32,277 residents in 1930 has increased 1,43-fold to 46,067 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.67% female residents and 49.33% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.11% in Bryan County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 38.89% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.11% in Bryan County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 38.89% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    20,366 residential units of which 88.16% share occupied residential units.

    24.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Bryan County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.90% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.78% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.10% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.08% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bryan County, Oklahoma 60.08% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.77% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.15% are vacant.

  • The 63.53% of the population in Bryan County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 67.770%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 32.230%) of those eligible to vote in Bryan County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Bryan County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Fallen Timbers Fairways

7711 Timbers Blvd, Waterville, OH 43566

Plantation Golf Club

50994 Monroe St, Indio, CA 92201

Bainbridge Custom Clubs

1182 Nakata Ave NW, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110

Texas Extreme Carts

2280 E Main St Suite B8, League City, TX 77573

The Legends Golf Club

2555 Hurricane Rd, Franklin, IN 46131

Landscape of Oklahoma