Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Delaware County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Delaware County
      Zips: 
    74359
    74368
    74345
    74331
    74338
    74364
    74342
    74347
    74338
    74331
    74346
    74344
      Coordinates: 
    36.40823861822539, -94.80261265067259
      Area total: 
    792.20 sq. mi., 2051.79 sq. km, 507009.92 acres
      Area land: 
    738.03 sq. mi., 1911.49 sq. km, 472338.56 acres
      Area water: 
    54.17 sq. mi., 140.31 sq. km, 34671.36 acres
      Established: 
    1907
      Capital seat: 

    Jay
    Address: PO BOX 550
    County Courthouse
    Jay, OK 74346-0550
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Delaware County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    40,397; Population change: -2.63% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    55 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $35,482
      Households: 
    16,685
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.30% per 18,521 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.80%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $873.48 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Delaware County's population of Oklahoma of 15,370 residents in 1930 has increased 2,63-fold to 40,397 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.89% female residents and 49.11% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.63% in Delaware County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 34.37% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.63% in Delaware County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 34.37% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    24,086 residential units of which 69.24% share occupied residential units.

    27.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Delaware County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.72% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.88% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.40% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.20% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Delaware County, Oklahoma 53.63% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.04% are rented apartments, and the remaining 32.33% are vacant.

  • The 58.74% of the population in Delaware County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 66.900%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 33.100%) of those eligible to vote in Delaware County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Delaware County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Papio Greens Golf Center

11050 S 66th St, Papillion, NE 68133

Ukiah Valley Golf Course

599 Park Blvd, Ukiah, CA 95482

The Honors Course

9603 Lee Hwy, Ooltewah, TN 37363

Great River Golf Club

130 Coram Ln, Milford, CT 06461

Golf

450 Cherokee Valley Way, Travelers Rest, SC 29690

Landscape of Oklahoma