Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Ellis County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Ellis County
      Zips: 
    73840
    73843
    73832
    73858
      Coordinates: 
    36.218380860652935, -99.75461823976063
      Area total: 
    1231.85 sq. mi., 3190.46 sq. km, 788380.80 acres
      Area land: 
    1231.48 sq. mi., 3189.51 sq. km, 788145.28 acres
      Area water: 
    0.37 sq. mi., 0.95 sq. km, 235.52 acres
      Established: 
    1907
      Capital seat: 

    Arnett
    Address: PO BOX 257
    County Courthouse
    Arnett, OK 73832-0257
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Ellis County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    3,749; Population change: -9.68% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    3.04 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,062
      Households: 
    1,771
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.50% per 2,161 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $272.97 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Ellis County's population of Oklahoma of 10,541 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,36-fold to 3,749 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.88% female residents and 49.12% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.54% in Ellis County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 32.46% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.54% in Ellis County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 32.46% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    2,128 residential units of which 74.30% share occupied residential units.

    19.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Ellis County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.69% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.35% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool and 6.81% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Ellis County, Oklahoma 66.07% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.81% are rented apartments, and the remaining 18.12% are vacant.

  • The 78.88% of the population in Ellis County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 85.230%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 14.770%) of those eligible to vote in Ellis County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Ellis County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Hit-Em Here

1790 E Columbia Ave, Battle Creek, MI 49014

Jon's Golf Car & Machine Shop

11060 W Portage River South Rd, Oak Harbor, OH 43449

Courtesy Golf Cars

1520 W Dalzell St, Shreveport, LA 71103

Adventure Golf Carts

1630 Old Dunbar Rd, West Columbia, SC 29172

Keystone Golf Academy

3350 Oak St, Lebanon, PA 17042

Landscape of Oklahoma