Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Kiowa County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Kiowa County
      Zips: 
    73041
    73559
    73564
    73062
    73655
    73566
    73651
      Coordinates: 
    34.91638411743501, -98.98092150638523
      Area total: 
    1030.64 sq. mi., 2669.34 sq. km, 659607.68 acres
      Area land: 
    1015.08 sq. mi., 2629.04 sq. km, 649649.92 acres
      Area water: 
    15.56 sq. mi., 40.30 sq. km, 9957.76 acres
      Established: 
    1891
      Capital seat: 

    Hobart
    Address: PO BOX 653
    County Courthouse
    Hobart, OK 73651-0653
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Kiowa County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    8,509; Population change: -9.92% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    8.38 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $33,587
      Households: 
    3,878
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.00% per 3,544 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $261.52 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Kiowa County's population of Oklahoma of 29,630 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,29-fold to 8,509 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.69% female residents and 49.31% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.03% in Kiowa County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 39.97% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.03% in Kiowa County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 39.97% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    4,681 residential units of which 75.90% share occupied residential units.

    20 minutes is the average time that residents in Kiowa County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.75% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.52% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.10% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.95% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Kiowa County, Oklahoma 56.33% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.58% are rented apartments, and the remaining 25.09% are vacant.

  • The 92.07% of the population in Kiowa County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 67.420%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 32.580%) of those eligible to vote in Kiowa County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Kiowa County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Cape Ann Golf Course

99 John Wise Ave RT 133, Essex, MA 01929

Summit Bike Club

1720 Marlton Pike East, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

The Medallion Club

5000 Club Dr, Westerville, OH 43082

Gage Design Golf

175 Balboa St, San Marcos, CA 92069

Carts Unlimited

36822 FL-54, Zephyrhills, FL 33541

Landscape of Oklahoma