Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

McIntosh County

Mc Intosh County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    McIntosh County
      Zips: 
    74459
    74461
    74438
    74428
    74845
    74426
    74432
      Coordinates: 
    35.3736415895131, -95.66679983692048
      Area total: 
    712.06 sq. mi., 1844.23 sq. km, 455718.40 acres
      Area land: 
    618.29 sq. mi., 1601.36 sq. km, 395704.32 acres
      Area water: 
    93.77 sq. mi., 242.87 sq. km, 60014.08 acres
      Established: 
    1907
      Capital seat: 

    Eufaula
    Address: PO BOX 110
    County Courthouse
    Eufaula, OK 74432-0110
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • McIntosh County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    18,941; Population change: -6.47% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    31 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $32,467
      Households: 
    8,363
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.40% per 7,142 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    10.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $334.85 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • McIntosh County's population of Oklahoma of 24,924 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,76-fold to 18,941 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.31% female residents and 47.69% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.68% in McIntosh County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 35.32% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.68% in McIntosh County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 35.32% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    11,755 residential units of which 67.57% share occupied residential units.

    28.4 minutes is the average time that residents in McIntosh County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.39% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.25% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.62% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.42% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in McIntosh County, Oklahoma 50.00% are owner-occupied homes, another 13.23% are rented apartments, and the remaining 36.77% are vacant.

  • The 42.86% of the population in McIntosh County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 59.630%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 40.370%) of those eligible to vote in McIntosh County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of McIntosh County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Wildflower Country Club

4902 Wildflower Ln, Temple, TX 76502

Topsail Greens Golf Club

1040 Topsail Greens Dr, Hampstead, NC 28443

Naples Golf & Country Club

136 Sebago Rd, Naples, ME 04055

Eagle Flight Driving Range

6157 E Forsee Rd, Ashland, MO 65010

Landscape of Oklahoma