Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Payne County

  •   State: 
    Payne County
    36.07728966400957, -96.97563581052154
      Area total: 
    697.25 sq. mi., 1805.88 sq. km, 446241.92 acres
      Area land: 
    684.90 sq. mi., 1773.89 sq. km, 438336.64 acres
      Area water: 
    12.35 sq. mi., 31.99 sq. km, 7905.28 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 315 W 6Th Ave
    County Administration Building
    Stillwater, OK 74074-4080
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Payne County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    81,646; Population change: 5.55% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    119 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.30% per 37,979 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $3.06 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Payne County's population of Oklahoma of 36,905 residents in 1930 has increased 2,21-fold to 81,646 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.40% female residents and 51.60% male residents live in as of 2020, 48.67% in Payne County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 51.33% are single population.

    As of 2020, 48.67% in Payne County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 51.33% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    36,708 residential units of which 84.34% share occupied residential units.

    18.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Payne County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.42% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.78% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.21% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.26% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Payne County, Oklahoma 51.74% are owner-occupied homes, another 39.30% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.95% are vacant.

  • The 51.89% of the population in Payne County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 63.490%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 36.510%) of those eligible to vote in Payne County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Payne County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Pure Science Golf

2201 Feather Sound Dr, Clearwater, FL 33762

Southern Golf Of Pinellas

4647 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33703

Huallai Four Seasons Resort And Golf Course

100 Kaupulehu Dr, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Holly Hills Country Club

5502 Mussetter Rd, Ijamsville, MD 21754

John Wolff Golf

970 47th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94121

Landscape of Oklahoma