Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Texas County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Texas County
      Zips: 
    73901
    73951
    73944
    73939
    73949
    73945
    73942
      Coordinates: 
    36.747902205729666, -101.49010004405476
      Area total: 
    2048.69 sq. mi., 5306.09 sq. km, 1311163.52 acres
      Area land: 
    2041.27 sq. mi., 5286.87 sq. km, 1306414.72 acres
      Area water: 
    7.42 sq. mi., 19.22 sq. km, 4748.80 acres
      Established: 
    1907
      Capital seat: 

    Guymon
    Address: PO Box 197
    Guymon, OK 73942-0197
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Texas County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    21,384; Population change: 3.60% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    10 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,609
      Households: 
    6,900
      Unemployment rate: 
    2.30% per 11,361 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $2.07 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Texas County's population of Oklahoma of 14,100 residents in 1930 has increased 1,52-fold to 21,384 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 47.99% female residents and 52.01% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.11% in Texas County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 34.89% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.11% in Texas County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 34.89% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    8,443 residential units of which 87.36% share occupied residential units.

    17.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Texas County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.20% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 17.97% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.47% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.83% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Texas County, Oklahoma 57.18% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.45% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.37% are vacant.

  • The 81.05% of the population in Texas County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 85.250%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 14.750%) of those eligible to vote in Texas County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Texas County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Golf Galaxy

6650 Marie Curie Dr, Elkridge, MD 21075

Pine Ridge Golf Course

801 Pine Cone Rd N, Sartell, MN 56377

Lehman Golf Club

80 Golf Course Rd, Dallas, PA 18612

Northeast Golf Sales

950 Taunton Ave, Seekonk, MA 02771

Golf Hammock Golf Club

2222 Golf Hammock Dr, Sebring, FL 33872

Landscape of Oklahoma