Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Wagoner County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Wagoner County
      Zips: 
    74458
    74477
    74446
    74454
    74429
    74014
    74467
      Coordinates: 
    35.96109052046728, -95.52120351576531
      Area total: 
    590.78 sq. mi., 1530.11 sq. km, 378097.92 acres
      Area land: 
    561.68 sq. mi., 1454.75 sq. km, 359476.48 acres
      Area water: 
    29.10 sq. mi., 75.36 sq. km, 18621.44 acres
      Established: 
    1907
      Capital seat: 

    Wagoner
    Address: 307 E Cherokee St
    County Courthouse
    Wagoner, OK 74467-4729
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Wagoner County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    80,981; Population change: 10.80% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    144 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $53,827
      Households: 
    25,903
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.80% per 38,146 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.80%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $1.06 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Wagoner County's population of Oklahoma of 22,428 residents in 1930 has increased 3,61-fold to 80,981 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.36% female residents and 49.64% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.88% in Wagoner County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 32.12% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.88% in Wagoner County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 32.12% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    32,529 residential units of which 92.11% share occupied residential units.

    28.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Wagoner County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.54% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.88% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.12% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.01% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Wagoner County, Oklahoma 72.84% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.38% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.78% are vacant.

  • The 27.59% of the population in Wagoner County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 70.880%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 29.120%) of those eligible to vote in Wagoner County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Wagoner County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Oz Motorsports of Paintsville

810 Broadway St, Paintsville, KY 41240

Golf Development Complex LLC

15186 Tierra Rejada Rd, Moorpark, CA 93021

Bella Collina San Clemente

200 Avenida La Pata, San Clemente, CA 92673

Jakes Academy

9808 Sunningdale Blvd, Lone Tree, CO 80124

Ascension Golf Carts & Powersports

11025 Reiger Rd, Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Landscape of Oklahoma