Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Beaver County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Beaver County
      Zips: 
    15009
    15077
    15081
    15001
    16136
    15043
    15027
    15050
    15052
    16123
    15026
    16115
    15059
    15042
    15005
    15066
    15074
    15003
    15061
    15009
    15001
    15010
      Coordinates: 
    40.682262517351674, -80.34929571534457
      Area total: 
    444.04 sq. mi., 1150.06 sq. km, 284186.88 acres
      Area land: 
    434.71 sq. mi., 1125.90 sq. km, 278216.32 acres
      Area water: 
    9.33 sq. mi., 24.16 sq. km, 5970.56 acres
      Established: 
    1800
      Capital seat: 

    Beaver
    Address: 810 3Rd St
    County Courthouse
    Beaver, PA 15009-2139
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Beaver County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    168,215; Population change: -1.36% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    387 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,577
      Households: 
    69,592
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.30% per 82,963 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $7.07 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Beaver County's population of Pennsylvania of 149,062 residents in 1930 has increased 1,13-fold to 168,215 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.92% female residents and 48.08% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.39% in Beaver County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 39.61% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.39% in Beaver County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 39.61% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    78,944 residential units of which 91.17% share occupied residential units.

    26.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Beaver County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.13% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.59% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.15% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.96% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Beaver County, Pennsylvania 67.31% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.00% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.69% are vacant.

  • The 59.23% of the population in Beaver County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 50.450%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 47.630%) of those eligible to vote in Beaver County, Pennsylvania.

Skyline of Beaver County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

New Haven Golf Club

2321 Line Ferry Rd, Texarkana, AR 71854

The Quarry at Crystal Springs

1 Crystal Springs Quarry Dr, Maryland Heights, MO 63043

Stock Farm Club

1428 Stock Farm Rd, Hamilton, MT 59840

Suncoast Carts Unlimited

3805 Clark Rd, Sarasota, FL 34233

Sands Point Golf Club

130 Middle Neck Rd, Sands Point, NY 11050

Landscape of Pennsylvania