Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bradford County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Bradford County
      Zips: 
    16910
    18815
    17735
    18814
    16945
    18845
    18846
    18851
    18817
    16926
    18829
    16914
    18831
    18833
    18832
    18850
    16925
    18837
    18854
    18810
    17724
    18853
    16947
    18840
    18848
      Coordinates: 
    41.788657698111, -76.51542177886539
      Area total: 
    1161.02 sq. mi., 3007.03 sq. km, 743052.16 acres
      Area land: 
    1147.41 sq. mi., 2971.79 sq. km, 734344.32 acres
      Area water: 
    13.61 sq. mi., 35.24 sq. km, 8707.84 acres
      Established: 
    1810
      Capital seat: 

    Towanda
    Address: 301 Main St
    County Courthouse
    Towanda, PA 18848-1851
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bradford County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    59,967; Population change: -4.24% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    52 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,183
      Households: 
    24,630
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.50% per 28,099 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $5.23 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bradford County's population of Pennsylvania of 49,039 residents in 1930 has increased 1,22-fold to 59,967 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.09% female residents and 48.91% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.14% in Bradford County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 37.86% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.14% in Bradford County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 37.86% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    29,363 residential units of which 84.42% share occupied residential units.

    24.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Bradford County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.65% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.37% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.30% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.99% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bradford County, Pennsylvania 64.08% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.45% are rented apartments, and the remaining 15.47% are vacant.

  • The 38.93% of the population in Bradford County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.160%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 39.810%) of those eligible to vote in Bradford County, Pennsylvania.

Skyline of Bradford County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

John Webster Golf Academy

2 S County Rd, Palm Beach, FL 33480

Lupton City Golf Club

1100 Lupton Dr, Chattanooga, TN 37415

West Seattle Golf Course

4470 35th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98126

Peninsula Golf and Racquet Club

20 Peninsula Blvd, Gulf Shores, AL 36542

Golf365

6456 S Federal Way, Boise, ID 83716

Landscape of Pennsylvania