Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bucks County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Bucks County
      Zips: 
    19058
    18039
    18981
    18921
    18933
    18913
    18922
    18956
    18911
    18916
    18943
    18946
    18953
    18968
    18935
    19054
    18934
    19053
    18980
    18940
    18910
    18950
    18081
    19020
    18955
    18962
    18963
    18928
    18932
    18920
    18970
    19047
    18927
    18923
    18966
    19020
    18077
    19053
    18930
    19007
    18974
    18972
    18949
    18917
    18912
    18931
    18925
    18977
    18966
    19047
    18901
    18942
    19055
    19053
    19054
    18947
    19021
    18929
    19056
    18954
    18960
    19057
    19030
    18914
    18944
    18902
    18976
    18938
    19067
    19067
    19007
    18966
    19053
    18951
    18940
    18974
    19047
    19020
    18901
      Coordinates: 
    40.33694830028797, -75.10687349828434
      Area total: 
    621.86 sq. mi., 1610.60 sq. km, 397987.20 acres
      Area land: 
    604.40 sq. mi., 1565.39 sq. km, 386817.28 acres
      Area water: 
    17.45 sq. mi., 45.20 sq. km, 11169.92 acres
      Established: 
    1682
      Capital seat: 

    Doylestown
    Address: 55 E Court St
    County Administration Building
    Doylestown, PA 18901-4318
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bucks County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    646,538; Population change: 3.40% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,070 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $72,487
      Households: 
    233,325
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.30% per 338,801 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $30.62 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bucks County's population of Pennsylvania of 96,727 residents in 1930 has increased 6,68-fold to 646,538 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.62% female residents and 49.38% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.01% in Bucks County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 36.99% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.01% in Bucks County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 36.99% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    255,632 residential units of which 96.07% share occupied residential units.

    31 minutes is the average time that residents in Bucks County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.44% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.28% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.79% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.61% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bucks County, Pennsylvania 74.88% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.60% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.51% are vacant.

  • The 62.88% of the population in Bucks County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.080%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.710%) of those eligible to vote in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.

Skyline of Bucks County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Raspberry Golf Academy

41601 Raspberry Dr, Leesburg, VA 20176

King Louie Indoor Golf

600 N English Station Rd, Louisville, KY 40223

Nick's Custom Golf Cars

4325 Dominguez Rd suite b, Rocklin, CA 95677

Rare Integrity Golf Cart Services & Repair

19054 Cuyamaca Pl, Apple Valley, CA 92308

Orono Public Golf Course

265 Orono Orchard Rd S, Wayzata, MN 55391

Landscape of Pennsylvania