Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cambria County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Cambria County
      Zips: 
    15925
    15760
    15775
    15907
    15945
    15738
    15930
    16624
    15948
    15922
    16619
    15737
    15960
    15962
    16636
    16644
    15921
    15927
    15934
    15773
    16613
    16640
    15714
    16639
    15762
    15951
    15909
    15942
    15952
    15956
    15958
    15938
    15955
    15940
    16641
    16646
    15943
    15722
    15909
    16668
    15946
    15714
    16630
    15906
    15902
    15901
    15931
    15905
    15904
      Coordinates: 
    40.49525841547999, -78.71346691614808
      Area total: 
    693.63 sq. mi., 1796.50 sq. km, 443924.48 acres
      Area land: 
    688.36 sq. mi., 1782.85 sq. km, 440551.68 acres
      Area water: 
    5.27 sq. mi., 13.65 sq. km, 3372.80 acres
      Established: 
    1804
      Capital seat: 

    Ebensburg
    Address: 200 S Center St
    County Courthouse
    Ebensburg, PA 15931-1941
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cambria County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    133,472; Population change: -7.10% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    194 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,495
      Households: 
    57,642
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.50% per 56,235 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $4.60 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cambria County's population of Pennsylvania of 203,146 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,66-fold to 133,472 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.87% female residents and 49.13% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.80% in Cambria County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 43.20% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.80% in Cambria County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 43.20% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    64,395 residential units of which 87.54% share occupied residential units.

    23.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Cambria County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.48% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.62% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.15% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.27% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cambria County, Pennsylvania 66.47% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.92% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.60% are vacant.

  • The 77.70% of the population in Cambria County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.470%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.160%) of those eligible to vote in Cambria County, Pennsylvania.

Skyline of Cambria County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Cruise Car

1227 Hardin Ave, Sarasota, FL 34243

Buck Hill Golf Club

357 Golf Dr, Buck Hill Falls, PA 18323

Indian Summer Golf & Country Club

5900 Troon Ln SE, Olympia, WA 98501

Green Valley Golf Range

101 E Lake St #26W, Hanover Park, IL 60133

BA Carts of Van Wert

1196 Westwood Dr, Van Wert, OH 45891

Landscape of Pennsylvania