Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Clearfield County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Clearfield County
      Zips: 
    16616
    16849
    16871
    16873
    16681
    15721
    16837
    16850
    16855
    16663
    15866
    16860
    16861
    16876
    16821
    16839
    16834
    16645
    16840
    16863
    16620
    16879
    16843
    16825
    15753
    16661
    15856
    16680
    16692
    16836
    16671
    16845
    16847
    15848
    16878
    16656
    15757
    15849
    16838
    16881
    16627
    16858
    16666
    16651
    16833
    16830
    15801
      Coordinates: 
    41.00004513137971, -78.47423428889329
      Area total: 
    1153.92 sq. mi., 2988.65 sq. km, 738510.72 acres
      Area land: 
    1144.68 sq. mi., 2964.71 sq. km, 732597.12 acres
      Area water: 
    9.24 sq. mi., 23.93 sq. km, 5913.60 acres
      Established: 
    1804
      Capital seat: 

    Clearfield
    Address: 230 E Market St
    County Courthouse
    Clearfield, PA 16830-2448
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Clearfield County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    80,562; Population change: -1.32% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    70 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $36,817
      Households: 
    32,991
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.20% per 35,582 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $2.70 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Clearfield County's population of Pennsylvania of 86,727 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,93-fold to 80,562 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.46% female residents and 50.54% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.40% in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 39.60% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.40% in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 39.60% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    38,078 residential units of which 85.18% share occupied residential units.

    25.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Clearfield County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.11% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.61% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.18% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.77% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania 68.22% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.41% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.37% are vacant.

  • The 49.10% of the population in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.850%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 42.780%) of those eligible to vote in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania.

Skyline of Clearfield County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Green Meadows Golf Course

193 Green Meadows Ln, Volant, PA 16156

Babe Zaharias Golf Course

11412 N Forest Hills Dr, Tampa, FL 33612

Chartiers Country Club

601 Baldwin Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15205

Cafe Rock at Blue Rock Springs

655 Columbus Pkwy, Vallejo, CA 94591

Burlington Golf Ball Co

401 E Washington St, Burlington, WI 53105

Landscape of Pennsylvania