Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Westmoreland County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Westmoreland County
      Zips: 
    15448
    15666
    15666
    15638
    15660
    15662
    15072
    15616
    15691
    15621
    15625
    15664
    15689
    15087
    15615
    15635
    15641
    15685
    15695
    15619
    15633
    15680
    15779
    15612
    15629
    15634
    15647
    15693
    15617
    15012
    15623
    15663
    15675
    15671
    15624
    15692
    15684
    15688
    15674
    15620
    15012
    15696
    15678
    15676
    15611
    15677
    15698
    15655
    15661
    15632
    15923
    15083
    15646
    15618
    15665
    15687
    15479
    15639
    15628
    15637
    15068
    15679
    15610
    15944
    15636
    15670
    15627
    15672
    15697
    15085
    15089
    15642
    15062
    15626
    15690
    15683
    15068
    15632
    15613
    15656
    15658
    15644
    15012
    15666
    15668
    15068
    15642
    15650
    15601
      Coordinates: 
    40.3109290779684, -79.46677978447752
      Area total: 
    1036.09 sq. mi., 2683.45 sq. km, 663095.68 acres
      Area land: 
    1028.04 sq. mi., 2662.61 sq. km, 657946.24 acres
      Area water: 
    8.05 sq. mi., 20.84 sq. km, 5149.44 acres
      Established: 
    1773
      Capital seat: 

    Greensburg
    Address: 2 N Main St
    Courthouse Square
    Greensburg, PA 15601-2405
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    354,663; Population change: -2.88% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    345 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,727
      Households: 
    149,217
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.10% per 176,723 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $14.06 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Westmoreland County's population of Pennsylvania of 294,995 residents in 1930 has increased 1,2-fold to 354,663 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.51% female residents and 48.49% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.41% in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 38.59% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.41% in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 38.59% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    167,776 residential units of which 91.09% share occupied residential units.

    27.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Westmoreland County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.75% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.56% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.93% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.23% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania 71.51% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.72% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.77% are vacant.

  • The 61.12% of the population in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 57.620%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 40.960%) of those eligible to vote in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania.

Skyline of Westmoreland County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Players Golf and Poker Room North

33463 Eight Mile Rd, Livonia, MI 48152

Green Meadows Golf Course

1555 Strasburg Rd, Monroe, MI 48161

Duncan Hills Golf Course

400 E Duncan Dr, Savannah, MO 64485

Fallon Golf School

30 Cross St, Bogota, NJ 07603

Specialty Car Co

3701 McEver Rd, Oakwood, GA 30566

Landscape of Pennsylvania