Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Greenville County

  •   State: 
    South Carolina
      County: 
    Greenville County
      Zips: 
    29603
    29610
    29604
    29683
    29636
    29608
    29688
    29602
    29613
    29614
    29661
    29611
    29606
    29616
    29635
    29673
    29661
    29617
    29644
    29680
    29662
    29690
    29673
    29611
    29687
    29609
    29651
    29681
    29650
    29605
    29615
    29601
    29607
      Coordinates: 
    34.894064366483235, -82.37062027408517
      Area total: 
    794.84 sq. mi., 2058.63 sq. km, 508698.24 acres
      Area land: 
    785.13 sq. mi., 2033.48 sq. km, 502484.48 acres
      Area water: 
    9.71 sq. mi., 25.15 sq. km, 6213.76 acres
      Established: 
    1798
      Capital seat: 

    Greenville
    Address: 305 East N. Street
    County Courthouse
    Greenville, SC
    Governing Body: County Council with 12 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Greenville County, South Carolina, United States

  •   Population: 
    525,534; Population change: 16.47% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    669 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,607
      Households: 
    175,748
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.70% per 255,984 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $29.97 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Greenville County's population of South Carolina of 117,009 residents in 1930 has increased 4,49-fold to 525,534 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.80% female residents and 49.20% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.65% in Greenville County, South Carolina are married and the remaining 39.35% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.65% in Greenville County, South Carolina are married and the remaining 39.35% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    226,215 residential units of which 92.43% share occupied residential units.

    23.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Greenville County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.69% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.85% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.37% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.51% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Greenville County, South Carolina 63.82% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.99% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.19% are vacant.

  • The 55.27% of the population in Greenville County, South Carolina who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 61.030%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 37.180%) of those eligible to vote in Greenville County, South Carolina.

Skyline of Greenville County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

EGA, LLC "The Azimuth Golf System

22431 Antonio Pkwy Ste 160, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

First Tee - Northwest Arkansas

715 E Monroe Ave, Lowell, AR 72745

Fore Seasons Golf Complex

1255 Gihon Rd, Parkersburg, WV 26101

Victor Hills East Golf Club

1397 Brace Rd, Victor, NY 14564

Landscape of South Carolina