Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Jefferson County

  •   State: 
    Tennessee
      County: 
    Jefferson County
      Zips: 
    37820
    37871
    37890
    37760
    37725
      Coordinates: 
    36.05098411950192, -83.44631158860007
      Area total: 
    314.32 sq. mi., 814.08 sq. km, 201162.88 acres
      Area land: 
    275.07 sq. mi., 712.44 sq. km, 176046.72 acres
      Area water: 
    39.24 sq. mi., 101.64 sq. km, 25116.16 acres
      Established: 
    1792
      Capital seat: 

    Dandridge
    Address: PO BOX 710
    County Courthouse
    Dandridge, TN 37725-0710
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 21 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Jefferson County, Tennessee, United States

  •   Population: 
    54,683; Population change: 6.37% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    199 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $39,616
      Households: 
    20,401
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.50% per 24,697 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.25%
      GDP: 
    $1.35 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Jefferson County's population of Tennessee of 17,914 residents in 1930 has increased 3,05-fold to 54,683 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.51% female residents and 49.49% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.22% in Jefferson County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 35.78% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.22% in Jefferson County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 35.78% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    24,828 residential units of which 86.44% share occupied residential units.

    28.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Jefferson County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.99% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.75% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.23% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.98% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Jefferson County, Tennessee 70.29% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.06% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.66% are vacant.

  • The 51.61% of the population in Jefferson County, Tennessee who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 70.650%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 27.940%) of those eligible to vote in Jefferson County, Tennessee.

Skyline of Jefferson County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

A J's Pro Shop

525 Pleasant St, Northampton, MA 01060

Rio Colorado Golf Course

7320 FM2668, Bay City, TX 77414

C J Supply

4751 Pymatuning Lake Rd, Andover, OH 44003

Umbria Golf Center

7200 Umbria St, Philadelphia, PA 19128

Minneapolis Golf Club

2001 Flag Ave S, St Louis Park, MN 55426

Landscape of Tennessee