Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Wilson County

  •   State: 
    Tennessee
      County: 
    Wilson County
      Zips: 
    37121
    37122
    37071
    37122
    37136
    37121
    37184
    37090
    37122
    37087
      Coordinates: 
    36.154694408577434, -86.29734783143937
      Area total: 
    583.47 sq. mi., 1511.18 sq. km, 373421.44 acres
      Area land: 
    571.09 sq. mi., 1479.11 sq. km, 365496.32 acres
      Area water: 
    12.38 sq. mi., 32.07 sq. km, 7925.12 acres
      Established: 
    1799
      Capital seat: 

    Lebanon
    Address: 228 E Main St
    County Courthouse
    Lebanon, TN 37087-2888
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 25 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Wilson County, Tennessee, United States

  •   Population: 
    147,737; Population change: 29.60% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    259 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $61,832
      Households: 
    41,998
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.30% per 76,694 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.25%
      GDP: 
    $4.69 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Wilson County's population of Tennessee of 23,928 residents in 1930 has increased 6,17-fold to 147,737 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.64% female residents and 49.36% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.51% in Wilson County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 33.49% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.51% in Wilson County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 33.49% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    58,152 residential units of which 94.71% share occupied residential units.

    31.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Wilson County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.48% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.53% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.33% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.27% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Wilson County, Tennessee 77.39% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.06% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.56% are vacant.

  • The 47.11% of the population in Wilson County, Tennessee who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 67.620%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 31.050%) of those eligible to vote in Wilson County, Tennessee.

Skyline of Wilson County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Snyder Brothers Golf Construction

15501 Evans Rd, Pleasant Hill, MO 64080

Atlanta Athletic Club

1930 Bobby Jones Dr, Johns Creek, GA 30097

Goose Creek Golf Club

11418 68th St, Mira Loma, CA 91752

Tee Box

617 S State St, Fairmont, MN 56031

Lakes Golf & Country Club Maintenance

7129 Africa Rd, Galena, OH 43021

Landscape of Tennessee