Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Llano County

  •   State: 
    Texas
      County: 
    Llano County
      Zips: 
    78607
    76831
    76885
    78657
    78643
    78672
    78657
    78609
    78657
    78639
    78643
      Coordinates: 
    30.705740000964592, -98.68409743627306
      Area total: 
    965.86 sq. mi., 2501.56 sq. km, 618148.48 acres
      Area land: 
    934.05 sq. mi., 2419.19 sq. km, 597793.92 acres
      Area water: 
    31.80 sq. mi., 82.37 sq. km, 20354.56 acres
      Established: 
    1856
      Capital seat: 

    Llano
    Address: 801 Ford St Rm 101
    County Courthouse
    Llano, TX 78643-1997
    Governing Body: Commisioners Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Llano County, Texas, United States

  •   Population: 
    21,243; Population change: 10.06% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    23 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,615
      Households: 
    8,859
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.70% per 8,479 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.25%
      GDP: 
    $662.46 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Llano County's population of Texas of 5,538 residents in 1930 has increased 3,84-fold to 21,243 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.32% female residents and 48.68% male residents live in as of 2020, 70.18% in Llano County, Texas are married and the remaining 29.82% are single population.

    As of 2020, 70.18% in Llano County, Texas are married and the remaining 29.82% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    15,242 residential units of which 64.26% share occupied residential units.

    28.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Llano County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.45% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.41% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool and 5.34% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Llano County, Texas 52.32% are owner-occupied homes, another 12.10% are rented apartments, and the remaining 35.59% are vacant.

  • The 43.31% of the population in Llano County, Texas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 75.620%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 23.370%) of those eligible to vote in Llano County, Texas.

Skyline of Llano County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Golf Pro Shop

50 Luffburrow Ln, Red Bank, NJ 07701

Roselle Golf Club Main Office

417 Raritan Rd, Roselle, NJ 07203

Links of Lake Bernadette

5430 Links Ln, Zephyrhills, FL 33541

Low Country Golf Course Owners

2 Corpus Christie Pl UNIT 23, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928

248 Driving Range

1847 State Hwy 248, Branson, MO 65616

Landscape of Texas