Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 18424

Zip code area 18424 in Gouldsboro, Lackawanna County, PA

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      Counties: 
    Lackawanna County
    ,
    Wayne County
    ,
    Monroe County
    ,
    Luzerne County
      Cities: 
    Clifton Township
    ,
    Covington Township
    ,
    Gouldsboro
      Counties all: 
    Lackawanna | Wayne | Monroe | Luzerne
      County FIPS: 
    42069 | 42127 | 42089 | 42079
      Area total: 
    82.996 sq mi
      Area land: 
    81.237 sq mi
      Area water: 
    1.759 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    1.332 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    41,2484
      Longitude: 
    -75,4773
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Scranton--Wilkes-Barre PA
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    41,2484, -75,4773
      GMAP: 

    Pennsylvania 18424, USA

  •   Population: 
    5,599 individuals
      Population density: 
    .95 people per square miles
      Households: 
    2,032
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.9%
      Household income: 
    $57,344 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    4,337 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    6.4% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    1.1% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 18424 is a Northeast ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Gouldsboro, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania with a population estimated today at about 5.200 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 18424 is located. Gouldsboro is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Gouldsboro is the primary city, acceptable cities are Clifton, Clifton Township, Clifton Twp, Covington Township, Covington Twp, Thornhurst.

  • Living in the postal code area 18424 of Gouldsboro, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania 55.6% of population who are male and 44.4% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Gouldsboro, Lackawanna County 18424.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Lackawanna County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Lackawanna County
      Zips: 
    18416
    18444
    18501
    18502
    18448
    18653
    18515
    18433
    18424
    18407
    18420
    18411
    18512
    18440
    18444
    18507
    18407
    18447
    18444
    18519
    18410
    18424
    18444
    18444
    18447
    18471
    18510
    18407
    18509
    18411
    18433
    18447
    18444
    18424
    18403
    18433
    18512
    18414
    18434
    18403
    18444
    18517
    18411
    18452
    18519
    18518
    18447
    18507
    18407
    18510
    18509
    18504
    18512
    18505
    18508
    18411
    18503
      Coordinates: 
    41.436690773390175, -75.60921062290552
      Area total: 
    464.91 sq. mi., 1204.11 sq. km, 297543.04 acres
      Area land: 
    458.77 sq. mi., 1188.21 sq. km, 293614.08 acres
      Area water: 
    6.14 sq. mi., 15.90 sq. km, 3928.96 acres
      Established: 
    1878
      Capital seat: 

    Scranton
    Address: 200 Adams Ave, 6th floor
    County Courthouse
    Scranton, PA 18503-1607
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    215,896; Population change: 0.68% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    470 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,125
      Households: 
    86,858
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.60% per 103,832 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $9.40 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lackawanna County's population of Pennsylvania of 310,397 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,7-fold to 215,896 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.34% female residents and 47.66% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.08% in Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 44.92% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.08% in Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 44.92% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    99,815 residential units of which 88.91% share occupied residential units.

    21.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Lackawanna County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.88% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.08% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.84% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.05% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania 61.16% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.72% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.12% are vacant.

  • The 63.25% of the population in Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 36.380%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 62.210%) of those eligible to vote in Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania.

Wayne County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Wayne County
      Zips: 
    18449
    18454
    18443
    18462
    18463
    18459
    18455
    18460
    18436
    18473
    18456
    18437
    18461
    18469
    18415
    18453
    18439
    18417
    18438
    18436
    18405
    18445
    18427
    18472
    18436
    18431
      Coordinates: 
    41.64878738738274, -75.30323681573005
      Area total: 
    750.61 sq. mi., 1944.08 sq. km, 480392.96 acres
      Area land: 
    725.60 sq. mi., 1879.30 sq. km, 464384.00 acres
      Area water: 
    25.01 sq. mi., 64.79 sq. km, 16008.96 acres
      Established: 
    1798
      Capital seat: 

    Honesdale
    Address: 925 Court St
    County Courthouse
    Honesdale, PA 18431-1996
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Wayne County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    51,155; Population change: -3.16% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    70 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $41,770
      Households: 
    20,235
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.20% per 22,103 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $1.64 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Wayne County's population of Pennsylvania of 28,420 residents in 1930 has increased 1,8-fold to 51,155 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 47.79% female residents and 52.21% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.14% in Wayne County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 39.86% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.14% in Wayne County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 39.86% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    31,910 residential units of which 65.16% share occupied residential units.

    27.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Wayne County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.92% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.40% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.90% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.19% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Wayne County, Pennsylvania 48.63% are owner-occupied homes, another 11.67% are rented apartments, and the remaining 39.70% are vacant.

  • The 53.47% of the population in Wayne County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 55.630%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.320%) of those eligible to vote in Wayne County, Pennsylvania.

Monroe County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Monroe County
      Zips: 
    18357
    18466
    18344
    18341
    18357
    18323
    18320
    18349
    18356
    18352
    18466
    18342
    18334
    18332
    18335
    18370
    18327
    18355
    18333
    18331
    18354
    18325
    18350
    18347
    18346
    18058
    18321
    18330
    18610
    18326
    18353
    18466
    18302
    18322
    18344
    18372
    18301
    18360
      Coordinates: 
    41.058068920071044, -75.33952563155033
      Area total: 
    617.09 sq. mi., 1598.25 sq. km, 394936.32 acres
      Area land: 
    608.26 sq. mi., 1575.38 sq. km, 389284.48 acres
      Area water: 
    8.83 sq. mi., 22.87 sq. km, 5651.84 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Stroudsburg
    Address: 1 Quaker Plz Ste 201
    County Courthouse
    Stroudsburg, PA 18360-2141
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Monroe County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    168,327; Population change: -0.89% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    277 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $57,070
      Households: 
    60,752
      Unemployment rate: 
    11.50% per 81,386 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $6.35 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Monroe County's population of Pennsylvania of 28,286 residents in 1930 has increased 5,95-fold to 168,327 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.32% female residents and 49.68% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.05% in Monroe County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 37.95% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.05% in Monroe County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 37.95% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    79,114 residential units of which 78.73% share occupied residential units.

    37.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Monroe County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.14% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.10% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.44% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.27% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Monroe County, Pennsylvania 58.59% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.63% are rented apartments, and the remaining 25.78% are vacant.

  • The 43.11% of the population in Monroe County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.230%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 57.500%) of those eligible to vote in Monroe County, Pennsylvania.

Luzerne County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Luzerne County
      Zips: 
    18246
    18256
    18247
    18654
    18611
    18769
    18611
    18223
    18225
    18234
    18239
    18762
    18221
    18766
    18246
    18622
    18256
    18706
    18703
    18704
    18704
    18602
    18706
    18627
    18643
    18706
    18765
    18640
    18704
    18643
    18702
    18251
    18702
    18708
    18764
    18640
    18617
    18201
    18644
    18702
    18651
    18706
    18640
    18219
    18656
    18704
    18641
    18660
    18706
    18618
    18635
    18641
    18621
    18642
    18249
    18704
    18655
    18711
    18704
    18706
    18224
    18661
    18651
    18643
    18705
    18706
    18709
    18202
    18643
    18222
    18202
    18708
    18644
    18705
    18202
    18634
    18707
    18612
    18701
    18640
    18201
    18704
    18702
      Coordinates: 
    41.17700463892245, -75.9891745641081
      Area total: 
    906.27 sq. mi., 2347.21 sq. km, 580009.60 acres
      Area land: 
    889.97 sq. mi., 2305.00 sq. km, 569578.24 acres
      Area water: 
    16.30 sq. mi., 42.21 sq. km, 10431.36 acres
      Established: 
    1786
      Capital seat: 

    Wilkes-Barre
    Address: 200 N River St
    County Courthouse
    Wilkes Barre, PA 18711-1001
    Governing Body: County Council with 11 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    325,594; Population change: 1.46% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    366 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $41,987
      Households: 
    129,488
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.90% per 157,274 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $14.84 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Luzerne County's population of Pennsylvania of 445,109 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,73-fold to 325,594 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.33% female residents and 48.67% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.08% in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 44.92% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.08% in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 44.92% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    150,693 residential units of which 89.29% share occupied residential units.

    23 minutes is the average time that residents in Luzerne County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.55% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.00% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.01% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.07% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania 63.00% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.83% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.17% are vacant.

  • The 57.34% of the population in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.960%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.320%) of those eligible to vote in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.

Gouldsboro

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Lackawanna County
      City: 
    Gouldsboro
      County all: 
    Lackawanna | Wayne | Monroe | Luzerne
      County FIPS: 
    42069 | 42127 | 42089 | 42079
      Area total: 
    3.004 sq mi (7.783 km²)
      Area land: 
    2.596 sq mi (6.723 km²)
      Area water: 
    0.408 sq mi (1.06 km²)
      Elevation: 
    1,909 ft (582 m)
      Established: 
    Settled 1871
  •   Latitude: 
    41,2484
      Longitude: 
    -75,4773
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      ZIP codes: 
    18424
      GMAP: 

    Gouldsboro, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    11,426
      Population density: 
    343 residents per square mile of area
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.00%

Gouldsboro is a village and census-designated place (CDP) in Lehigh Township, Wayne County, and Coolbaugh Township, Monroe County, Pennsylvania. The CDP's population was 890 at time of the 2010 United States Census. Gouldsboro was named for Jay Gould, who built a tannery in the area before becoming famous as a financier. The area is extremely scenic and popular with hunters and naturalists. The village is serviced and is within the North Pocono School District. The former Lackawanna Railroad station houses a railroad museum and is served by excursion trains from Steamtown National Historic Site in nearby Scranton. Much of Wayne County's water is under special protection under the Pennsylvania Game Commission. The majority of the CDP is in Le high Township, and is therefore served primarily by Le high School District III. The small part of Coolbaugh. Township is in the Coolbaugh School District, in which it is also often referred to as "Gouldboro" See also See also "G Gouldboro" for more information about the Gouldsborough CDP and its history. The Gouldsboros are also known for their love of baseball and the New York Yankees. The town is home to the Gould'sboro State Park, which has a baseball diamond and a baseball field, as well as a football field and baseball diamonds. The state park has a total area of 3.004 sq mi (7.783 km²), of which 2.723 sq mi is land and 0.408 sq km², or 5.72%, is water.

History

Gouldsboro is the primary city name, but also Clifton, Clifton Township, Clifton Twp, Covington Township, Covington Twp, Thornhurst are acceptable city names or spellings. Gouldsboro was named for Jay Gould, who built a tannery in the area before becoming famous as a financier. Gouldsboro is located on the banks of the Susquehannock River. The town has a population of 2,000, with the majority of its residents living in the town of 1,000. The city is home to the New Jersey Turnpike, one of the nation's busiest rail lines. It is also home to New Jersey State University, which was founded in 1872. It has a campus of the University of New Jersey, which dates back to the 17th century. It also has a hospital, which is located in the city's downtown area, and a high school, which opened in 1883. It was named after Jay Gould who built the tannery there in the early 1800s, and later became famous for his financiers. The area is also known as the birthplace of the town's first post-secondary institution, New Jersey's College of Arts and Sciences, which began in 1881. It's also known for its many historic buildings, including Gould's home, the Gould House, and the Gould-Gould House, which stood on the site of the former tannery. The Town's name is still used to refer to the town today, as well as the Gould family, who founded the town in the late 19th century and lived there until the mid-20th century, when it was moved to a new location.

Geography

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Gouldsboro has a total area of 3.004 sq mi (7.783 km²) of which 2.596sq mi (6.723km²) is land and 0.408sq ft (1.06sq ft) (5.72%) is water. The town has a population of 1,071. It is located at the junction of the New Jersey Turnpike and the New York River. The city's population was 1,081 in the 2010 Census. It has an area of 2.004sq mi, or 7.783km², with 2.6sq mi or 6.724 km² of land. The population of the town is 1,091, or 5.72% of the city's total population. The area has an elevation of 2,082sq mi. (7,783km), or 7,723 km². The village has a water supply of 1.06 sq ft (0.06 km²), or 5% of its total area. It also has a groundwater supply of 0.407sq ft, or 0.01 km², of which 0.057sq ft is water (0,077 sq ft). The town is home to a public high school, which was founded in 1881. It was the first high school in the state to open in 1883. It closed in 1894.

Demographics

As of the Census of 2010, there were 890 people, 353 households, and 253 families in Gouldsboro. The racial makeup of the CDP was 94.9% White, 1.0% African American, 0.1% Native American,1.3% Asian, 0,1% Pacific Islander, and 1.3%. Hispanics and Latinos of all races made up 4.0%. The median income for a household in 2013 was $45,469, and $54,000 for a family. The five largest ancestral groups were Irish (40.3%), Germans (38.0%), Poles (13.9%), English (13.4%), and Italians (13,3%). Those reporting American ancestry made up 2.5% of the population. The average household size was 2.52, and the average family size was2.95. The population's median age was 45.4 years. For every 100 females, there are 98.7 males. The per capita income was $27,753, and 0.4% of people were below the Census Bureau's poverty thresholds (different from the federally defined poverty guidelines), including 0.0 per cent of those under age 18 and 4.7% of those age 65 or over. According to self-reported ancestry figures recorded by the ACS, the five biggest ancestral groups in 2013 were Irish, Germans, Poles, English, and Italians. The CDP's age distribution was 23.9 per cent under the age of 18.

Parks and recreation

Gouldsboro is home to Gouldsboro State Park. The former Lackawanna Railroad station houses a railroad museum and is served by excursion trains from Steamtown National Historic Site in nearby Scranton. The area is extremely scenic and popular with hunters and naturalists. Much of Wayne County's water is under special protection under the Pennsylvania Water Act. The village is serviced and is within the North Pocono School District. It is located in Wayne County, Pennsylvania, on the Pennsylvania Turnpike, which runs from New York City to Pennsylvania. The town is located near the Pennsylvania-Pennsylvania state line, and is in the Pocono Mountain National Park region of the Pennsylvania National Forest. It has a population of about 2,000 people, with the majority of its residents living in the village and its surrounding areas. It also has a small percentage of residents who live outside of the village, such as in the towns of Lackawannawanna and Scrant on the Lackawana River, which run through the village. The city's water system is protected under the state Water Act, which protects the county's water supply and supplies it with drinking water for the next 50 years. There are no beaches in the town, but there are several scenic spots for picnics and other outdoor activities such as hiking, camping and birdwatching. The community is located close to the Pennsylvania Pennsylvania State University System, which has a number of state parks and trails.

Education

The majority of Gouldsboro is in Lehigh Township, and is therefore served primarily by the North Pocono School District. The small part of the CDP which is contained within Coolbaugh Township, however, is in the Pocono Mountain School District, in which it is also part of Region III. The majority of the town is located in the borough of Gouldsboro. The town is also in the town of Coolbaugh, which is in Luzerne County. The city is part of Northumberland County, and the borough is in Tioga County. It is in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains, which are part of Pennsylvania's Northumberless Valley School District and the Northumberly-Pocono Area School District respectively. The borough is also a member of the Pennsylvania Council for the Arts and Humanities, which has its headquarters in the city of Lancaster. It also has a chapter of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, which was founded in 1876. The Gouldsborough CDP was established in 1881. It was named for the Gouldsborrow family, who lived in the area. The CDP's name is derived from the Gouldsburg, Pennsylvania, where the town was once located. It has a population of 1,000, with the majority of its residents living in the Lehigh County section of the borough. The community is also known as "Golfsboro" or "Gullsboro Township" by locals.

Postal Service

Parts of Clifton, Thornhurst, and Covington Townships in Lackawanna County are serviced by the Gouldsboro Post Office. Parts of the Lehigh and Coolbaugh Townships are also often referred to as "Gouldsboro" The post office serves parts of Lehigh, Coolbaugh, and Thornhurst Townships, as well as parts of the Covington Townships. The Gouldsborough Post Office is located in the town of Gouldsville, Pennsylvania. The town has a population of about 2,000 people. The postal office is located at the town's main post office building, which is also known as "The Post Office" The town is located on the Pennsylvania Turnpike, which runs from New York City to Pennsylvania. It is located near the Pennsylvania-Pennsylvania state line. The Post Office serves the towns of Lehigh, Coolbaugh and Thornhurst Towns, along with the townships of Clifton and Thousand Pleasant County. It was established in 1872. The post Office is still in operation today, serving parts of Lackawanna county and Lancaster counties. It opened in 1874. The post office is still located in Goulds Borough and has served the town since 1876. The city's name is derived from the town, which was once known as Gouldsbury. It has also been known as Gouldsburg.

  • Gouldsboro's population in Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania of 1,341 residents in 1900 has increased 8,52-fold to 11,426 residents after 120 years, according to the official 2020 census.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Fairbanks Golf Course

1735 Farmers Loop Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99709

Tallgrass Golf Club

24 Cooper St, Shoreham, NY 11786

Ott Knott Golf Carts

4508 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212

Rhode Island Country Club

150 Nayatt Rd, Barrington, RI 02806

Trails End Golf Center

1107 Abernethy Rd, Oregon City, OR 97045