Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 24382

Zip code area 24382 in Wytheville, Wythe County, VA

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      Counties: 
    Wythe County
      Cities: 
    Wytheville
      County FIPS: 
    51197
      Area total: 
    190.370 sq mi
      Area land: 
    189.945 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.425 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    32 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    36,944
      Longitude: 
    -81,091
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    36.96023, -81.09972
      GMAP: 

    Virginia 24382, USA

  •   Population: 
    34,558 individuals
      Population density: 
    1,142.86 people per square miles
      Households: 
    12,557
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.8%
      Household income: 
    $49,813 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    7,413 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    6.1% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.9% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 24382 is a South ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Wytheville, Wythe County, Virginia with a population estimated today at about 14.758 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 24382 is located. Wytheville is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Wytheville is the primary city, obsolete and unacceptable cities or spellings are Stones Mill.

  • Living in the postal code area 24382 of Wytheville, Wythe County, Virginia 50.0% of population who are male and 50.0% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Wytheville, Wythe County 24382.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Wythe County

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Wythe County
      Zips: 
    24322
    24374
    24313
    24323
    24350
    24360
    24368
    24382
      Coordinates: 
    36.917111874817316, -81.07866766408297
      Area total: 
    464.75 sq. mi., 1203.68 sq. km, 297436.80 acres
      Area land: 
    461.92 sq. mi., 1196.38 sq. km, 295631.36 acres
      Area water: 
    2.82 sq. mi., 7.31 sq. km, 1805.44 acres
      Established: 
    1790
      Capital seat: 

    Wytheville
    Address: 340 S 6Th St
    County Administration Building
    Wytheville, VA 24382-2513
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Wythe County, Virginia, United States

  •   Population: 
    28,290; Population change: -3.23% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    61 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $41,541
      Households: 
    12,387
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.70% per 13,827 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
      GDP: 
    $1.66 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Wythe County's population of Virginia of 20,704 residents in 1930 has increased 1,37-fold to 28,290 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.93% female residents and 48.07% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.49% in Wythe County, Virginia are married and the remaining 35.51% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.49% in Wythe County, Virginia are married and the remaining 35.51% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    13,990 residential units of which 87.78% share occupied residential units.

    25.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Wythe County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.86% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.02% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.13% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.82% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Wythe County, Virginia 70.17% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.53% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.30% are vacant.

  • The 44.44% of the population in Wythe County, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 65.700%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 32.880%) of those eligible to vote in Wythe County, Virginia.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

First Tee - Northwest Arkansas

715 E Monroe Ave, Lowell, AR 72745

CA Golf Center

1204 John Reed Ct, City of Industry, CA 91745

Bainbridge Custom Clubs

1182 Nakata Ave NW, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110

West Seattle Golf Course

4470 35th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98126

BP Golf

3407 Swift Creek Ct, Sugar Land, TX 77479