Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 54403

Zip code area 54403 in Wausau, Marathon County, WI

  •   State: 
    Marathon County
      County FIPS: 
      Area total: 
    134.414 sq mi
      Area land: 
    133.586 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.828 sq mi
    393 feet
  •   Latitude: 
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Wausau-Weston WI
    Central Standard Time Zone (CST), UTC-6:00; Central Daylight Time (CDT), UTC-5:00
    45.03139, -89.51374

    Wisconsin 54403, USA

  •   Population: 
    81,817 individuals
      Population density: 
    2,764.48 people per square miles
      Unemployment rate: 
      Household income: 
    $59,846 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    11,219 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    5.4% of residents who report not having health insurance
    0.8% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 54403 is a Midwest ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Wausau, Marathon County, Wisconsin with a population estimated today at about 25.174 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 54403 is located. Wausau is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

  • Living in the postal code area 54403 of Wausau, Marathon County, Wisconsin 50.5% of population who are male and 49.5% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Wausau, Marathon County 54403.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Marathon County

  •   State: 
    Marathon County
    44.89828574855606, -89.75905901690456
      Area total: 
    1576.33 sq. mi., 4082.69 sq. km, 1008853.76 acres
      Area land: 
    1545.18 sq. mi., 4001.99 sq. km, 988913.92 acres
      Area water: 
    31.16 sq. mi., 80.69 sq. km, 19939.84 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 500 Forest St
    County Courthouse
    Wausau, WI 54403-5554
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 38 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Marathon County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    138,013; Population change: 2.95% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    89.3 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.00% per 72,313 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $8.01 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Marathon County's population of Wisconsin of 70,629 residents in 1930 has increased 1,95-fold to 138,013 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.84% female residents and 50.16% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.24% in Marathon County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 37.76% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.24% in Marathon County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 37.76% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    59,828 residential units of which 94.47% share occupied residential units.

    20 minutes is the average time that residents in Marathon County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.19% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.32% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.90% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.10% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Marathon County, Wisconsin 70.52% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.86% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.62% are vacant.

  • The 67.43% of the population in Marathon County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.660%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.530%) of those eligible to vote in Marathon County, Wisconsin.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Indian Springs Golf Club

3408 Indian Lake Dr, Louisville, KY 40241

Provident Services Corporation

2 Village Blvd, Princeton, NJ 08540

The Royal Lifestyle

7245 Fisher Island Dr, Miami, FL 33109

Pine Valley Golf Course

9311 Old Tom Box Rd, Sherwood, AR 72120

Sammys Family Golf

1303 St Johns Rd, Drums, PA 18222