Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 65737

Zip code area 65737 in Reeds Spring, Stone County, MO

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      Counties: 
    Stone County
    ,
    Taney County
    ,
    Christian County
      Cities: 
    Branson West
    ,
    Reeds Spring
      Counties all: 
    Stone | Taney | Christian
      County FIPS: 
    29209 | 29213 | 29043
      Area total: 
    90.835 sq mi
      Area land: 
    84.363 sq mi
      Area water: 
    6.472 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    101 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    36,6919
      Longitude: 
    -93,3731
      Timezone: 
    Central Standard Time Zone (CST), UTC-6:00; Central Daylight Time (CDT), UTC-5:00
      Coordinates: 
    36,6919, -93,3731
      GMAP: 

    Missouri 65737, USA

  •   Population: 
    7,595 individuals
      Population density: 
    1,343.63 people per square miles
      Households: 
    3,443
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.9%
      Household income: 
    $50,926 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    5,176 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    11.3% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    1.3% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 65737 is a Midwest ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Reeds Spring, Stone County, Missouri with a population estimated today at about 9.838 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 65737 is located. Reeds Spring is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Reeds Spring is the primary city, acceptable cities are Branson West, obsolete and unacceptable cities or spellings are Lakeview.

  • Living in the postal code area 65737 of Reeds Spring, Stone County, Missouri 47.0% of population who are male and 53.0% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Reeds Spring, Stone County 65737.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Stone County

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Stone County
      Zips: 
    65675
    65675
    65624
    65611
    65681
    65656
    65633
    65737
    65686
    65737
      Coordinates: 
    36.74701985297565, -93.45598308925396
      Area total: 
    510.62 sq. mi., 1322.49 sq. km, 326794.88 acres
      Area land: 
    463.88 sq. mi., 1201.45 sq. km, 296883.84 acres
      Area water: 
    46.74 sq. mi., 121.05 sq. km, 29911.04 acres
      Established: 
    1851
      Capital seat: 

    Galena
    Address: PO BOX 45
    County Courthouse
    Galena, MO 65656-0045
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Stone County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    31,076; Population change: -3.50% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    67 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $41,474
      Households: 
    13,256
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.80% per 13,120 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.48%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $636.66 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Stone County's population of Missouri of 11,614 residents in 1930 has increased 2,68-fold to 31,076 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.30% female residents and 48.70% male residents live in as of 2020, 68.10% in Stone County, Missouri are married and the remaining 31.90% are single population.

    As of 2020, 68.10% in Stone County, Missouri are married and the remaining 31.90% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    19,935 residential units of which 66.70% share occupied residential units.

    31.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Stone County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.04% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.39% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.07% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.99% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Stone County, Missouri 59.17% are owner-occupied homes, another 13.65% are rented apartments, and the remaining 27.18% are vacant.

  • The 34.95% of the population in Stone County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 68.020%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 30.690%) of those eligible to vote in Stone County, Missouri.

Taney County

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Taney County
      Zips: 
    65673
    65673
    65627
    65726
    65731
    65680
    65614
    65733
    65615
    65759
    65771
    65740
    65679
    65739
    65653
    65672
    65616
      Coordinates: 
    36.654749642075444, -93.04112098415685
      Area total: 
    651.64 sq. mi., 1687.74 sq. km, 417049.60 acres
      Area land: 
    632.37 sq. mi., 1637.83 sq. km, 404717.44 acres
      Area water: 
    19.27 sq. mi., 49.91 sq. km, 12332.16 acres
      Established: 
    1837
      Capital seat: 

    Forsyth
    Address: 132 David St
    County Courthouse
    Forsyth, MO 65653-5646
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Taney County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    56,066; Population change: 8.50% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    89 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $38,009
      Households: 
    19,338
      Unemployment rate: 
    12.90% per 26,259 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.60%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $2.21 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Taney County's population of Missouri of 8,867 residents in 1930 has increased 6,32-fold to 56,066 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.68% female residents and 48.32% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.11% in Taney County, Missouri are married and the remaining 37.89% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.11% in Taney County, Missouri are married and the remaining 37.89% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    29,391 residential units of which 76.51% share occupied residential units.

    23.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Taney County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.97% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.59% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.19% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.73% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Taney County, Missouri 53.96% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.09% are rented apartments, and the remaining 21.95% are vacant.

  • The 31.04% of the population in Taney County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 68.020%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 30.850%) of those eligible to vote in Taney County, Missouri.

Christian County

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Christian County
      Zips: 
    65630
    65620
    65630
    65720
    65629
    65754
    65669
    65753
    65631
    65610
    65721
    65714
      Coordinates: 
    36.969571628052115, -93.18885389246259
      Area total: 
    563.81 sq. mi., 1460.26 sq. km, 360837.12 acres
      Area land: 
    562.65 sq. mi., 1457.25 sq. km, 360094.72 acres
      Area water: 
    1.16 sq. mi., 3.00 sq. km, 742.40 acres
      Established: 
    1859
      Capital seat: 

    Ozark
    Address: 100 W Church St
    County Courthouse
    Ozark, MO 65721-8390
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Christian County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    88,842; Population change: 14.75% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    158 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,970
      Households: 
    29,538
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.90% per 45,241 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.23%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.49 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Christian County's population of Missouri of 13,169 residents in 1930 has increased 6,75-fold to 88,842 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.11% female residents and 48.89% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.97% in Christian County, Missouri are married and the remaining 32.03% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.97% in Christian County, Missouri are married and the remaining 32.03% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    35,134 residential units of which 95.02% share occupied residential units.

    26.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Christian County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.03% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.91% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.05% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.47% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Christian County, Missouri 70.63% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.13% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.23% are vacant.

  • The 34.87% of the population in Christian County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 67.330%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 31.520%) of those eligible to vote in Christian County, Missouri.

Branson West

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Stone County
      City: 
    Branson West
      County all: 
    Stone | Taney | Christian
      County FIPS: 
    29209 | 29213 | 29043
      Coordinates: 
    36°42′18″N 93°22′16″W
      Area total: 
    4.72 sq mi (12.22 km²)
      Area land: 
    4.72 sq mi (12.22 km²)
      Area water: 
    0.00 sq mi (0.00 km²)
      Elevation: 
    1,368 ft (417 m)
  •   Latitude: 
    36,6919
      Longitude: 
    -93,3731
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      ZIP codes: 
    65737
      GMAP: 

    Branson West, Stone County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population density: 
    102.56 residents per square mile of area (39.60/km²)
      Household income: 
    $39,804
      Households: 
    196
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.48%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%

Branson West is a small town in Stone County, Missouri, United States.

Air Quality, Water Quality, Superfund Sites & UV Index

The Air Quality index is in Branson West, Stone County, Missouri = 86. These Air Quality index is based on annual reports from the EPA. Higher values are better (100=best). The number of ozone alert days is used as an indicator of air quality, as are the amounts of seven pollutants including particulates, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, lead, and volatile organic chemicals. The Water Quality Index is 90. A measure of the quality of an area’s water supply as rated by the EPA. Higher values are better (100=best). The EPA has a complex method of measuring the watershed quality, using 15 indicators such as pollutants, turbidity, sediments, and toxic discharges. The Superfund Sites Index is 99. Higher is better (100=best). Based upon the number and impact of EPA Superfund pollution sites in the county, including spending on the cleanup efforts. The UV Index in Branson West = 4.4 and is a measure of an area's exposure to the sun's ultraviolet rays. This is most often a combination of sunny weather, altitude, and latitude. The UV Index has been defined by the WHO (www.who.int/news-room/questions-and-answers/item/radiation-the-ultraviolet-(uv)-index) and is uniform worldwide.

Employed

The most recent city population of individuals with a median age of 31.2 age the population grows by 41.67% in Branson West, Stone County, Missouri population since 2000 and are distributed over a density of 102.56 residents per square mile of area (39.60/km²). There are average 2.95 people per household in the 196 households with an average household income of $39,804 a year. The unemployment rate in Alabama is of the available work force and has dropped -6.84% over the most recent 12-month period and the projected change in job supply over the next decade based on migration patterns, economic growth, and other factors will increase by 17.22%. The number of physicians in Branson West per 100,000 population = 57.4.

Weather

The annual rainfall in Branson West = 42.4 inches and the annual snowfall = 7.4 inches. The annual number of days with measurable precipitation (over .01 inch) = 82. The average number of days per year that are predominantly sunny = 208. 90 degrees Fahrenheit is the average daily high temperature for the month of July and 21 degrees Fahrenheit is the average daily low temperature for the month of January. The Comfort Index (higher=better) is 31, where higher values mean a more pleasant climate. The Comfort Index measure recognizes that humidity by itself isn't the problem. (Have you noticed nobody ever complains about the weather being 'cold and humid?) It's in the summertime that we notice the humidity the most, when it's hot and muggy. Our Comfort Index uses a combination of afternoon summer temperature and humidity to closely predict the effect that the humidity will have on people.

Median Home Cost

The percentage of housing units in Branson West, Stone County, Missouri which are owned by the occupant = 43.91%. A housing unit is a house, apartment, mobile home, or room occupied as separate living quarters. The average age of homes = 11 years with median home cost = $121,370 and home appreciation of -6.70%. This is the value of the years most recent home sales data. Its important to note that this is not the average (or arithmetic mean). The median home price is the middle value when you arrange all the sales prices of homes from lowest to highest. This is a better indicator than the average, because the median is not changed as much by a few unusually high or low values. The property tax rate of $5.40 shown here is the rate per $1,000 of home value. If for simplification for example the tax rate is $14.00 and the home value is $250,000, the property tax would be $14.00 x ($250,000/1000), or $3500. This is the 'effective' tax rate.

Study

The local school district spends $4,237 per student. There are 14.5 students for each teacher in the school, 307 students for each Librarian and 305 students for each Counselor. 4.06% of the area’s population over the age of 25 with an Associate Degree or other 2-year college degree, 9.86% with a master’s degree, Ph.D. or other advanced college degree and 4.06% with high school diplomas or high school equivalency degrees (GEDs).

  • The population development of Branson West, Stone County, Missouri.

    Approximately 47.58% female residents and 52.42% male residents live in Branson West, Stone County, Missouri.

    As of 2020 in Branson West, Stone County, Missouri are married and the remaining 42.00% are single population.

  • 20.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Branson West require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    69.26% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 19.67% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.87% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.38% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Branson West, Stone County, Missouri, 43.91% are owner-occupied homes, another 41.30% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.78% are vacant.

  • The 34.95% of the population in Branson West, Stone County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Shaver Golf Teaching & Entertainment Inc

632 Pembroake Ln, Franklin, TN 37064

Lakeview Driving Range

449 Whalom Rd, Lunenburg, MA 01462

NorthRiver Golf Club

3100 Yacht Club Way NE, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406

Braemar Country Club

4001 Reseda Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356

Proswingz

18440 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85022