Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Culpeper County

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Culpeper County
      Zips: 
    22729
    22736
    22713
    22726
    22741
    22735
    22718
    22724
    22733
    22714
    22737
    20106
    22701
      Coordinates: 
    38.48603898212537, -77.95582093499377
      Area total: 
    382.66 sq. mi., 991.09 sq. km, 244904.96 acres
      Area land: 
    379.19 sq. mi., 982.09 sq. km, 242679.68 acres
      Area water: 
    3.48 sq. mi., 9.01 sq. km, 2225.28 acres
      Established: 
    1748
      Capital seat: 

    Culpeper
    Address: 302 N Main St
    County Courthouse
    Culpeper, VA 22701-2622
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Culpeper County, Virginia, United States

  •   Population: 
    52,552; Population change: 12.56% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    139 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $60,240
      Households: 
    17,568
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.00% per 24,511 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
      GDP: 
    $1.64 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Culpeper County's population of Virginia of 13,306 residents in 1930 has increased 3,95-fold to 52,552 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.67% female residents and 50.33% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.46% in Culpeper County, Virginia are married and the remaining 37.54% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.46% in Culpeper County, Virginia are married and the remaining 37.54% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    19,185 residential units of which 94.77% share occupied residential units.

    37.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Culpeper County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.79% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 17.88% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.81% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.62% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Culpeper County, Virginia 63.79% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.44% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.77% are vacant.

  • The 34.49% of the population in Culpeper County, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.260%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.590%) of those eligible to vote in Culpeper County, Virginia.

Skyline of Culpeper County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Blackstone Golf Club

9700 St Andrews Dr, Marengo, IL 60152

May River Golf Club

350 Mt Pelia Rd, Bluffton, SC 29910

Okatibbee Creek Golf Center

2223 MS-19, Meridian, MS 39307

Marsh Farm Driving Range

1725 NC-62, High Point, NC 27263

Eric Redd's Golf Event Co

73925 CA-111, Palm Desert, CA 92260

Landscape of Virginia