Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Fluvanna County

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Fluvanna County
      Zips: 
    23084
    23022
    23055
    22974
    22963
      Coordinates: 
    37.84189458549305, -78.27718631317035
      Area total: 
    291.27 sq. mi., 754.38 sq. km, 186410.24 acres
      Area land: 
    287.12 sq. mi., 743.63 sq. km, 183754.88 acres
      Area water: 
    4.15 sq. mi., 10.75 sq. km, 2655.36 acres
      Established: 
    1777
      Capital seat: 

    Palmyra
    Address: PO Box 540
    Palmyra, VA 22963-1001
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Fluvanna County, Virginia, United States

  •   Population: 
    27,249; Population change: 6.06% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    95 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $62,442
      Households: 
    10,087
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.30% per 13,723 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
      GDP: 
    $760.40 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Fluvanna County's population of Virginia of 7,466 residents in 1930 has increased 3,65-fold to 27,249 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 53.74% female residents and 46.26% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.86% in Fluvanna County, Virginia are married and the remaining 32.14% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.86% in Fluvanna County, Virginia are married and the remaining 32.14% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    11,127 residential units of which 92.39% share occupied residential units.

    34.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Fluvanna County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.10% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.10% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.03% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.25% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Fluvanna County, Virginia 80.18% are owner-occupied homes, another 13.22% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.60% are vacant.

  • The 29.95% of the population in Fluvanna County, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 50.410%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 48.570%) of those eligible to vote in Fluvanna County, Virginia.

Skyline of Fluvanna County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Indian River Golf Cars

26246 Kathy's Way, Millsboro, DE 19966

Special Tee Golf

2310 S Reynolds Rd, Toledo, OH 43614

Dicks Divot Golf Range

2729 Mayer Rd, Eau Claire, WI 54701

Johnson Auto Used Cars & New/Used Golf Carts

211 N Miami Ave, Marshall, MO 65340

A.C.Read Golf Course

1440 Murray Rd, Pensacola, FL 32508

Landscape of Virginia