Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Norfolk City

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Norfolk City
      Zips: 
    23519
    23515
    23541
    23501
    23529
    23551
    23511
    23523
    23509
    23503
    23508
    23504
    23507
    23513
    23505
    23517
    23518
    23510
    23502
      Coordinates: 
    36.92334013539969, -76.2456336788667
      Area total: 
    96.40 sq. mi., 249.68 sq. km, 61697.92 acres
      Area land: 
    53.28 sq. mi., 137.98 sq. km, 34096.00 acres
      Area water: 
    43.13 sq. mi., 111.70 sq. km, 27601.92 acres
  • Norfolk City, Virginia, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $42,161
      Households: 
    86,010
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.10%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
  • Norfolk City's population of Virginia of 261,229 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,91-fold to 238,005 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.22% female residents and 51.78% male residents live in as of 2020, 45.96% in Norfolk City, Virginia are married and the remaining 54.04% are single population.

    As of 2020, 45.96% in Norfolk City, Virginia are married and the remaining 54.04% are single population.

  • 23.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Norfolk City require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    66.22% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.21% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 4.60% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.05% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Norfolk City, Virginia 41.19% are owner-occupied homes, another 49.20% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.61% are vacant.

  • The 34.53% of the population in Norfolk City, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 28.060%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 71.030%) of those eligible to vote in Norfolk City, Virginia.

Skyline of Norfolk City

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Colonial Country Club

3735 Country Club Cir, Fort Worth, TX 76109

Spring Hill Golf Club

725 County Rd 6, Wayzata, MN 55391

GlenArbor Golf Club

234 Bedford Center Rd, Bedford Hills, NY 10507

Airport Golf & Batting Center

8080 Center St SW, Tumwater, WA 98501

Caprock Golf Cars

323 Hwy 62-82, Wolfforth, TX 79382

Landscape of Virginia