Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Prince William County

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Prince William County
      Zips: 
    20113
    22135
    22135
    20168
    20156
    22194
    22195
    20143
    22192
    22025
    22172
    22125
    22025
    22134
    22193
    20181
    20136
    20111
    20111
    20112
    22026
    20169
    22193
    20155
    22191
    20109
    22192
      Coordinates: 
    38.7015919993338, -77.47768571585509
      Area total: 
    347.67 sq. mi., 900.45 sq. km, 222506.24 acres
      Area land: 
    335.75 sq. mi., 869.57 sq. km, 214876.80 acres
      Area water: 
    11.92 sq. mi., 30.88 sq. km, 7629.44 acres
      Established: 
    1731
      Capital seat: 

    Manassas
    Address: 1 County Complex Ct
    County Government
    Prince William, VA 22192-9201
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 8 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Prince William County, Virginia, United States

  •   Population: 
    482,204; Population change: 19.95% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,438 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $86,568
      Households: 
    130,564
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.50% per 245,929 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
      GDP: 
    $nan, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Prince William County's population of Virginia of 12,719 residents in 1930 has increased 37,91-fold to 482,204 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.00% female residents and 50.00% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.41% in Prince William County, Virginia are married and the remaining 35.59% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.41% in Prince William County, Virginia are married and the remaining 35.59% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    158,525 residential units of which 96.98% share occupied residential units.

    40.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Prince William County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.05% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 18.03% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.02% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.09% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Prince William County, Virginia 70.43% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.28% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.29% are vacant.

  • The 28.01% of the population in Prince William County, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.630%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 57.520%) of those eligible to vote in Prince William County, Virginia.

Skyline of Prince William County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Silo Ridge Field Club

4651 NY-22, Amenia, NY 12501

Raspberry Golf Academy

41601 Raspberry Dr, Leesburg, VA 20176

Longwood Golf Club

13300 Longwood Trce, Cypress, TX 77429

Robert Trent Jones Golf Club

1 Turtle Point Dr, Gainesville, VA 20155

Twin Oaks Country Club

8239 LA-17, Winnsboro, LA 71295

Landscape of Virginia