Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Virginia Beach City

  •   State: 
    Virginia Beach City
    36.7777631842266, -76.01632809509314
      Area total: 
    497.50 sq. mi., 1288.52 sq. km, 318399.36 acres
      Area land: 
    244.72 sq. mi., 633.83 sq. km, 156622.72 acres
      Area water: 
    252.78 sq. mi., 654.69 sq. km, 161776.64 acres
  • Virginia Beach City, Virginia, United States

  •   Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
  • Virginia Beach City's population of Virginia of 393,069 residents in 1990 has increased 1,17-fold to 459,470 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.10% female residents and 48.90% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.99% in Virginia Beach City, Virginia are married and the remaining 39.01% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.99% in Virginia Beach City, Virginia are married and the remaining 39.01% are single population.

  • 25.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Virginia Beach City require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.05% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.66% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.73% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.78% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Virginia Beach City, Virginia 61.78% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.71% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.51% are vacant.

  • The 32.95% of the population in Virginia Beach City, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 49.850%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.140%) of those eligible to vote in Virginia Beach City, Virginia.

Skyline of Virginia Beach City

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Connor Sproull Golf Academy at The Missoula Country Club

3850 Old US Highway 93 S, Missoula, MT 59804

Serenoa Golf Club

6773 Serenoa Dr #9276, Sarasota, FL 34241

Silverback's North Valley Golf Course

101 Valleybrook Rd, Lakefield, MN 56150

Vashon Island Golf & Country Club

24615 75th Ave SW, Vashon, WA 98070

Bryden Canyon Public Golf Course

445 OConnor Rd, Lewiston, ID 83501

Landscape of Virginia