Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Snohomish County

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    Snohomish County
      Zips: 
    98213
    98293
    98046
    98259
    98293
    98287
    98206
    98207
    98291
    98082
    98020
    98256
    98036
    98251
    98241
    98294
    98252
    98271
    98012
    98296
    98271
    98087
    98043
    98292
    98258
    98021
    98012
    98275
    98203
    98037
    98204
    98020
    98272
    98270
    98026
    98290
    98208
    98223
    98036
    98201
      Coordinates: 
    48.046095240484554, -121.72234674402873
      Area total: 
    2195.75 sq. mi., 5686.97 sq. km, 1405281.28 acres
      Area land: 
    2086.52 sq. mi., 5404.07 sq. km, 1335375.36 acres
      Area water: 
    109.23 sq. mi., 282.90 sq. km, 69905.92 acres
      Established: 
    1861
      Capital seat: 

    Everett
    Address: 3000 Rockefeller Ave
    Everett, WA 98201-4046
    Governing Body: County Council with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Snohomish County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    827,957; Population change: 16.07% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    397 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $66,107
      Households: 
    261,838
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.50% per 441,156 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.50%
      GDP: 
    $46.97 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Snohomish County's population of Washington of 78,861 residents in 1930 has increased 10,5-fold to 827,957 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.03% female residents and 49.97% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.02% in Snohomish County, Washington are married and the remaining 39.98% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.02% in Snohomish County, Washington are married and the remaining 39.98% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    321,523 residential units of which 95.43% share occupied residential units.

    32.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Snohomish County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.50% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.14% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.73% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.95% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Snohomish County, Washington 63.98% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.88% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.13% are vacant.

  • The 22.43% of the population in Snohomish County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 39.330%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.130%) of those eligible to vote in Snohomish County, Washington.

Skyline of Snohomish County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

ProAm Golf Shop

1159 Kapiolani Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814

Dean Team Golf Carts

8154 Manchester Rd, Brentwood, MO 63144

Buck Hill Golf Club

357 Golf Dr, Buck Hill Falls, PA 18323

Glen Cove Golf Course

109 Lattingtown Rd, Glen Cove, NY 11542

The Golf PIT at McDivots

6200 Angola Rd, Holland, OH 43528

Landscape of Washington