Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Thurston County

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    Thurston County
      Zips: 
    98530
    98508
    98511
    98511
    98530
    98540
    98556
    98505
    98509
    98507
    98513
    98504
    98503
    98576
    98513
    98589
    98579
    98516
    98512
    98501
    98512
    98516
    98597
    98503
    98506
    98502
    98501
      Coordinates: 
    46.929626898207374, -122.83229392677487
      Area total: 
    774.09 sq. mi., 2004.88 sq. km, 495417.60 acres
      Area land: 
    722.49 sq. mi., 1871.24 sq. km, 462393.60 acres
      Area water: 
    51.60 sq. mi., 133.64 sq. km, 33024.00 acres
      Established: 
    1852
      Capital seat: 

    Olympia
    Address: 2000 Lakeridge Dr Sw
    County Courthouse
    Olympia, WA 98502-6001
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Thurston County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    294,793; Population change: 16.86% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    408 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $59,200
      Households: 
    97,675
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.30% per 144,312 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.40%
      GDP: 
    $12.80 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Thurston County's population of Washington of 31,351 residents in 1930 has increased 9,4-fold to 294,793 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.97% female residents and 49.03% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.58% in Thurston County, Washington are married and the remaining 41.42% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.58% in Thurston County, Washington are married and the remaining 41.42% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    121,438 residential units of which 95.03% share occupied residential units.

    26.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Thurston County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.67% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.60% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.98% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.89% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Thurston County, Washington 63.30% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.01% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.70% are vacant.

  • The 25.76% of the population in Thurston County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 37.970%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.570%) of those eligible to vote in Thurston County, Washington.

Skyline of Thurston County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Rayl Group Ltd

649 W Smoke Tree Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85233

Glen Riddle Golf Club

11501 Maid at Arms Ln, Berlin, MD 21811

Chris Clark's Golf Merchandise Clearance Service

139 Bacon Pond Rd, Woodbury, CT 06798

Hidden Valley Golf Links

4455 Hidden Valley Rd, Clever, MO 65631

Raven Golf Services LLC

2626 S Marypost Pl, Eagle, ID 83616

Landscape of Washington