Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Ashland County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Ashland County
      Zips: 
    54846
    54846
    54517
    54861
    54855
    54527
    54850
    54546
    54514
    54806
      Coordinates: 
    46.7007124656213, -90.56450544049453
      Area total: 
    2292.36 sq. mi., 5937.19 sq. km, 1467110.40 acres
      Area land: 
    1044.98 sq. mi., 2706.48 sq. km, 668784.64 acres
      Area water: 
    1247.38 sq. mi., 3230.71 sq. km, 798325.76 acres
      Established: 
    1860
      Capital seat: 

    Ashland
    Address: 201 Main St W
    County Courthouse
    Ashland, WI 54806-1652
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 21 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Ashland County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    16,027; Population change: -0.80% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    15.3 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $38,045
      Households: 
    6,710
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.50% per 7,686 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $698.75 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Ashland County's population of Wisconsin of 21,054 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,76-fold to 16,027 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.56% female residents and 49.44% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.48% in Ashland County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 45.52% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.48% in Ashland County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 45.52% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    9,407 residential units of which 72.34% share occupied residential units.

    17.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Ashland County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.77% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.25% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.53% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.12% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Ashland County, Wisconsin 51.99% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.10% are rented apartments, and the remaining 26.91% are vacant.

  • The 65.79% of the population in Ashland County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 30.720%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 67.860%) of those eligible to vote in Ashland County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Ashland County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Shoals Golf Course Maintenance

225 Rtj Maintainance Rd, Muscle Shoals, AL 35661

Jeff Dotson's Golf Shop

Pinehurst, NC 28370

Fallen Timbers Fairways

7711 Timbers Blvd, Waterville, OH 43566

Torrington Country Club

250 Torrington Rd, Goshen, CT 06756

Landscape of Wisconsin