Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bayfield County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Bayfield County
      Zips: 
    54816
    54839
    54844
    54827
    54832
    54865
    54856
    54847
    54821
    54891
    54814
      Coordinates: 
    46.63543432797337, -91.1806847654528
      Area total: 
    2041.70 sq. mi., 5287.98 sq. km, 1306688.00 acres
      Area land: 
    1477.87 sq. mi., 3827.68 sq. km, 945839.36 acres
      Area water: 
    563.83 sq. mi., 1460.30 sq. km, 360848.64 acres
      Established: 
    1845
      Capital seat: 

    Washburn
    Address: 117 E 5Th St
    County Courthouse
    Washburn, WI 54891-4522
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 13 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bayfield County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    16,220; Population change: 8.03% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    11 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,695
      Households: 
    6,607
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.30% per 7,399 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $418.24 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bayfield County's population of Wisconsin of 15,006 residents in 1930 has increased 1,08-fold to 16,220 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.60% female residents and 50.40% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.19% in Bayfield County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 38.81% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.19% in Bayfield County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 38.81% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    13,238 residential units of which 56.14% share occupied residential units.

    22.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Bayfield County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.22% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.08% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.07% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.83% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bayfield County, Wisconsin 42.32% are owner-occupied homes, another 9.05% are rented apartments, and the remaining 48.63% are vacant.

  • The 37.15% of the population in Bayfield County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 35.540%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 63.080%) of those eligible to vote in Bayfield County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Bayfield County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Ott Knott Golf Carts

4508 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212

Addicted to Golf

3032 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185

Playground Mini Golf

1401 N Mckinley Ave, Champaign, IL 61821

Golf Cart Country

3316 Ashton Rd, Islandton, SC 29929

Maple Hills Golf Course

16344 E C Ave, Augusta, MI 49012

Landscape of Wisconsin