Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Door County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Door County
      Zips: 
    54213
    54204
    54210
    54211
    54246
    54202
    54209
    54212
    54234
    54235
      Coordinates: 
    45.032629747649096, -87.02895705206396
      Area total: 
    2370.24 sq. mi., 6138.88 sq. km, 1516951.04 acres
      Area land: 
    481.96 sq. mi., 1248.28 sq. km, 308456.32 acres
      Area water: 
    1888.27 sq. mi., 4890.60 sq. km, 1208494.72 acres
      Established: 
    1851
      Capital seat: 

    Sturgeon Bay
    Address: 421 Nebraska St
    County Courthouse
    Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235-2225
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 21 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Door County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    30,066; Population change: 8.21% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    62 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,000
      Households: 
    12,791
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.80% per 14,905 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $1.22 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Door County's population of Wisconsin of 18,182 residents in 1930 has increased 1,65-fold to 30,066 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.42% female residents and 49.58% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.73% in Door County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 37.27% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.73% in Door County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 37.27% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    23,738 residential units of which 58.93% share occupied residential units.

    19.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Door County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.61% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.38% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.76% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.83% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Door County, Wisconsin 46.36% are owner-occupied homes, another 11.78% are rented apartments, and the remaining 41.86% are vacant.

  • The 69.87% of the population in Door County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.680%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.020%) of those eligible to vote in Door County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Door County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

East Potomac Golf Links

972 Ohio Dr SW, Washington, DC 20024

Augusta ATV

16 Rest Master Ln, North Augusta, SC 29860

Victory Ranch

7865 N Victory Ranch Rd, Kamas, UT 84036

Mountaineer Golf Center

115 Beverly Heights Ave, Boone, NC 28607

D B Enterprises of Texas

816 S Robb St, Trinity, TX 75862

Landscape of Wisconsin