Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Green Lake County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Green Lake County
      Zips: 
    53947
    53939
    53926
    54968
    53946
    54941
    54923
      Coordinates: 
    43.8003789204241, -89.04485989922036
      Area total: 
    380.12 sq. mi., 984.52 sq. km, 243279.36 acres
      Area land: 
    349.54 sq. mi., 905.31 sq. km, 223708.16 acres
      Area water: 
    30.58 sq. mi., 79.20 sq. km, 19571.20 acres
      Established: 
    1858
      Capital seat: 

    Green Lake
    Address: 492 Hill St
    County Courthouse
    Green Lake, WI 54941-8829
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 19 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Green Lake County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    19,018; Population change: -0.17% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    54.4 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,158
      Households: 
    7,854
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.90% per 9,253 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $624.63 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Green Lake County's population of Wisconsin of 13,913 residents in 1930 has increased 1,37-fold to 19,018 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.51% female residents and 49.49% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.22% in Green Lake County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 36.78% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.22% in Green Lake County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 36.78% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    10,671 residential units of which 75.90% share occupied residential units.

    23.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Green Lake County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.70% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.34% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.29% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.41% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Green Lake County, Wisconsin 59.46% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.14% are rented apartments, and the remaining 23.40% are vacant.

  • The 77.18% of the population in Green Lake County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 56.550%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.950%) of those eligible to vote in Green Lake County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Green Lake County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Cape Ann Golf Course

99 John Wise Ave RT 133, Essex, MA 01929

Albert's Golf Cart Repair Services

802 Summer Park Dr, Stafford, TX 77477

Legacy Ridge Country Club

2201 Country Club Rd, Bonham, TX 75418

Pelican Lakes Resort & Golf

1620 Pelican Lakes Point, Windsor, CO 80550

Babe Zaharias Golf Course

11412 N Forest Hills Dr, Tampa, FL 33612

Landscape of Wisconsin