Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Kenosha County

  •   State: 
    Kenosha County
    42.57850409870088, -87.65311843224606
      Area total: 
    754.03 sq. mi., 1952.92 sq. km, 482576.00 acres
      Area land: 
    271.85 sq. mi., 704.08 sq. km, 173980.80 acres
      Area water: 
    482.18 sq. mi., 1248.84 sq. km, 308595.20 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 912-56th Street
    County Courthouse
    Kenosha, WI 53140-0000
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 23 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Kenosha County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    169,151; Population change: 1.64% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    224.3 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.10% per 88,499 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $6.40 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Kenosha County's population of Wisconsin of 63,277 residents in 1930 has increased 2,67-fold to 169,151 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.14% female residents and 49.86% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.81% in Kenosha County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 42.19% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.81% in Kenosha County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 42.19% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    72,451 residential units of which 92.26% share occupied residential units.

    27.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Kenosha County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.12% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.52% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.23% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.41% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Kenosha County, Wisconsin 63.75% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.53% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.72% are vacant.

  • The 45.88% of the population in Kenosha County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.120%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.180%) of those eligible to vote in Kenosha County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Kenosha County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

First Class Carts

3119 Dunmire Dr, Murfreesboro, TN 37129

Gardena Golf

1569 W Redondo Beach Blvd C, Gardena, CA 90247

Big Indoor Golf

1260 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, NY 11735

Perfect Swing Golf LLC

33 Main St, Toms River, NJ 08753

Tanner Valley Golf Course

4040 Tanner Rd, Syracuse, NY 13215

Landscape of Wisconsin