Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Waukesha County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Waukesha County
      Zips: 
    53187
    53187
    53052
    53008
    53064
    53069
    53072
    53066
    53127
    53056
    53069
    53702
    53058
    53046
    53153
    53183
    53119
    53118
    53103
    53146
    53007
    53122
    53089
    53018
    53149
    53189
    53150
    53029
    53072
    53045
    53066
    53151
    53188
    53051
    53186
    53005
      Coordinates: 
    43.01821451381963, -88.3045083319231
      Area total: 
    580.54 sq. mi., 1503.59 sq. km, 371544.32 acres
      Area land: 
    549.72 sq. mi., 1423.77 sq. km, 351821.44 acres
      Area water: 
    30.82 sq. mi., 79.82 sq. km, 19722.88 acres
      Established: 
    1846
      Capital seat: 

    Waukesha
    Address: 1320 Pewaukee Rd
    County Courthouse
    Waukesha, WI 53188-3878
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 25 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Waukesha County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    406,978; Population change: 4.38% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    740 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $73,366
      Households: 
    149,411
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.60% per 220,498 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.10%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $27.75 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Waukesha County's population of Wisconsin of 52,358 residents in 1930 has increased 7,77-fold to 406,978 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.53% female residents and 49.47% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.80% in Waukesha County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 34.20% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.80% in Waukesha County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 34.20% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    172,177 residential units of which 95.56% share occupied residential units.

    24.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Waukesha County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    87.14% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.09% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.66% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.18% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Waukesha County, Wisconsin 72.92% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.31% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.77% are vacant.

  • The 63.65% of the population in Waukesha County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 62.320%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 36.640%) of those eligible to vote in Waukesha County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Waukesha County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Chicora Golf Club

495 Chicora Club Dr, Dunn, NC 28334

Hidden Hills Golf Club

4900 County Rd 16, Woodville, OH 43469

Palmilla Beach Golf Club

258 Snapdragon, Port Aransas, TX 78373

Hickory Heights Golf Club

5158 Lehman Rd, Spring Grove, PA 17362

Golf World Outlet

4135 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33916

Landscape of Wisconsin